@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for reminding me! I’ll have it out this week!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009
Praying for all of you ladies!! ❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the focus on gesture! It’s good that you’re not afraid to draw action. I have a hard time with that sometimes.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Wait, Cass is leading her on? Why would he do that?
Btw though, the age gap is not bad, especially with the time period.
I think it’s a pretty sucky age gap but I guess that’s beside the point. Does this world have a time period tied to it? Sef was looking at a photograph at one point and it made me curious.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
I will definitely be praying, girl. ❤️❤️ I’m sorry it’s been so rough for you lately! I didn’t know that about ADHD, but I have OCD, so I totally get that it’s deeper than people expect. (I haven’t been officially diagnosed either, but I’m pretty sure it runs in my family.)
I’m glad that you can talk to your family and that…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
OMG YASSSSSSS!!!! ZUKOOOOO!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! HE LOOKS ADORABLE!!!
Great job Min!!!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Heyyyyy y’all!!
Sorry for being so MIA, I’ve been at a church camp! But welcome, welcome @kyronthearcanim!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s right, feel free to share art whenever!
(Your post reminded me I have two unfinished sketches I forgot about, thank you for prompting me XD)
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome saaauuuce 🤣🤣 You’re welcome!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s young Aragorn! I focused on how he might look before the events of the books take place.

-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
No one knows the end of the story and I intend to keep it that way XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, it’s good to have some vagueness in the outline so you can wing it and potentially enjoy the process more.
p.s. is the picture supposed to be small?
Yessir. Everything on the board is top secret.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s Einstein’s pet hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
OCD is my main drive right now for suresies XD Hope you find this a useful point of help for book 2! If you ever want opinions on story structure or anything outline, that’s exactly why I made this.
Throw up all the ideas on a wall, and get them out of your head so that you can think a little more.
Exactly, it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @calyhuge @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @hybridlore @rae @esther-c @trailblazer @jonas @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @linus-smallprint @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @theducktator @freed_and_redeemed @kyronthearcanin @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 (Hope you guys don’t mind the tag)
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Some tips I found helpful:
– Color code two outlines: one for inner plot, one for outer plot. On my picture, blue is the character conflict, and red is the outward actions or huge plot decisions that affect the world/action moving forward.
– Research Act 2, or whatever the middle of your outline will be, more than the other parts. There are…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yuuus pyros helping pyros, Seb gotchu
– Play With Fire, Sam Tinnesz
– Burn It All Down, League of Legends, PVRIS
– A Little Warmth, Tobias Lilja
– I Don’t Want to Set the World On Fire, The Ink Spots
– Happy Face, Jagwar Twin (kinda pyro but more craziness-themed)
Some of these are overdramatic but always have an occasion.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Umm, if you’re asking what I would do, I’d probably be tempted to just emotionally distance myself and then regret it after they’re gone.
Oh that’s definitely a Marcel thing. Thanks for the ramble thoughts.
Please also tag me as well if you end up sharing any scenes <3
Aw thank you ❤️ And by the way, I’m still waiting for the Fel x Loi…[Read more]
- Load More
