@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
You mean you’re not going to publish it? 🥺🥺🥺
I didn’t say that. But I’m not going to say I will either, because I’m an undedicated uncontrollable teenager.
Sticky noooooootes. Those are perfect for this. I need to gimme some XD
Oh yeah, I’m familiar with Fallacy Detective.
I think the most similar a…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
First night sleeping in my own bedroom!!! No siblings… I feel like I’ve lost a limb. O.O
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone interested in reviving this topic?? I can put together a list of prompts for August if anyone else is interested… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, that’s a hard question. Ermm…
I think I’d immediately start thinking of a way to keep them here longer. Is there a way that they don’t have to die? It might take me a little bit to come to terms with the fact that there’s not. Honestly, at that point, I think I’d start trying to spend as much time with them as I can and make as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re doing great Sara 🥰 You are brave to try counseling even though it sounds potentially scary and sensitive.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m glad you’re feeling better btw! ❤️ And I promise I am not thinking badly of your writing behind your back. I sometimes feel that way about my own writing, and I have self-esteem/anxiety issues myself about being secretly hated. I think you are a very capable writer on KP and definitely braver than me for sharing this…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow, a lot happened, and I’m overwhelmed just reading this conversation 😅 I can’t address everything y’all and Sara said, but I have a few small thoughts.
About the Pythonos’ redeemability:
I didn’t mean to imply that they can’t be saved! I just meant that they wouldn’t have any draw to be saved, so they can never be sa…
-
Esther replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I feel like I should have some long drawn out post since one of my first for real novels was dystopian, but it seriously needs a lot of work, so I only have one short piece of advice for you. 😉
Don’t limit your scope. A lot of times dystopia takes place in a world/country similar to America, right? Don’t tie yourself down to tha…[Read more]
-
Esther's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Yep! Sorry, my post was a little late, lol -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, he looks so cool!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ugh I posted something long and it didn’t work XD
Min has way more experience with dystopia, so listen to her. But I’m working on a dreampunk/fantasy dystopia, so I have a feeling for the genre.
Dystopias are all about taking a philosophy or point of worry in the modern day, and running with it as far as you can in a hypothetical scenario. It’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and the two brothers inheritance conflict came from history. Goodness, was it roman history? I was watching some video with my dad about it lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey girl! I love how consistently you’re working on this! Here’s a small critique which you don’t need to read right now if it will potentially overwhelm you ❤️
You’re so selfish…you’re a horrible friend, why do you think she’d ever want you, little Payne?
You shouldn’t even be alive.
…
Don’t tell anyone…they…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll try to be of help!
I write post-dystopia. Like after such government fails and the world has been in dilapidated disorder for a long time. It’s kinda similar lol
It sounds like you’re concerned it isn’t believable. What I would say is use history as your guide. There are evil governments, like Hitler’s dictatorship, but there…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Farimiiiiiiirrrrrr
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey @rae . I found an interesting video on YouTube which reminds me a lot of Chase. It’s about several types of trauma response. Type 3, The Darkness, feels a lot like Chase’s personality in the POV scenes/roleplays you share. I cannot guarantee this channel is accurate within the psychology world, since I just found it randomly XD But it might be…[Read more]
-
Thanks for this! I can’t check it out right this moment, but I’ll try to get to it tomorrow. Probably will be after eleven though, since I have rowing class in the morning.
-
So I watched it, and I’d say it does fit Chase.
About the vacuum, I never intended, when I first created Chase for him to be so dark. Originally, he was just a simple kid with powers who was trying to conquer the shadow of his past. His story was much lighter and more happy back then than now. Once joining the rp he currently is in, I began…[Read more]-
I’m glad the video gave you some ideas!
I don’t think Chase harms anyone. Marcel was frustrated with him when he left, but he didn’t leave because he was egregiously hurt, he left because Chase didn’t seem to put any effort into the interaction. Chase gets too hung up on his own dark vibes and believes people will leave him, which ends up being a…[Read more]
-
-
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok ok XD sure thing
Actually can you tag the lotr readers here? I don’t know who they are lol
I recently finished Lotr and did this Chibi of Farimir.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ditto on the comment about gesture, the movement and composition is great in that drawing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@free_and_redeemed @princesachronicle
Thanks guys XD
- Load More

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!
Oh wow!!!!!!!!
I love having my own room XD I missed my sister at first but I got used to it *shrugs*