@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Are you using a normal arc structure/your own structure based off what you know about arcs? Or just thinking through the arc as you write?
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Have you outlined LTBL?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
😊 Thanks. Yeah, they definitely need some development. I can’t wait to see how all three of them react in a situation like this and with each other.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Just gonna share the link to my brain dump so y’all can see their face claims:
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @grcr @theducktator
M’kay! I’ve decided on another character duo! (Actually three characters, but I’m only gonna write from the POV of two of them) I need practice writing these guys since I don’t normally do first person, but their novel is going to be completely in first!
So! Without further ado….…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Pretty much, lol. We like to give a little bio about our characters before adding them in though (appearance, age, maybe a few characteristics [so we could group them with another character that could cause some personality clashes], etc.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @theducktator
I’m in! This week is gonna be crazy busy and next week school starts, so I can’t be super active either.
I think I’ll either stick with Everton and Adrian or play with some newly created characters… 😏 If no one wants to RP first I can start.
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Like it!
-
Power replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 1 month ago
Your utter regard for my antiphilbibliophilation and philbibliophobia is indeed. . . touching. . . Or at least, I’m definitely touched in the head! (But you likely already knew that. 😜)
My sagely sageful advise and device:
- Turn it into a badly done fractured fairytale of Romeo and Juliet by killing off the bad guy and the good…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ve made it a point in the past year or so to make eye contact when I’m listening to someone, but sometimes I start thinking of ways I’d describe their eyes in a book and stop paying attention to what they’re actually saying. 🫣😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Didn’t work 🙁
I will 🙂
Also I believe in you!! Eye contact is hard for me too but if you just picture everyone in their underwear, sometimes that helps.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay I’m going to try posting random image

-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
Typically I’m not emotional during movies, but when I watched If, it got me tearing up, especially the part where the girl (can’t remember her name, lol) is talking to her dad when he’s asleep in the hospital. I do remember thinking that it was a little dramatic, her being super worried about her dad as soon as things went downhill. (In fact, if…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Glad to see someone else feels the same XD Life is hard, that way.
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m so glad you girls like it! 😄 I have a friend who adores Infinity very much; we watched it among a larger friend group and everyone squealed over him for some reason XD And Hei is super cute.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I find stuttering very annoying to read when it’s written in the dialogue every time the character speaks. But you can write it out if the character doesn’t talk that way 24/7, since it’s less to see on the page. Maybe you write out the stuttering when it’s serious, and mention it in the tag if it’s a normal part of conversat…[Read more]
- Load More
