@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle You do not have to know all of these things to join, though. I joined without reading any previous parts of the story, and it turned out alright.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge thx
So basically you post a description of your charrie/charries, and you get to explore the school with your characters 😀 Just like Keilah described!
We take turns writing interactions between people, and sometimes people have their own groups/factions/whatever. Things can get crazy; we’ve had several bully vs hero…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I dub this here post a decent one.
🎉🎊🦆
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
That meme is my literal favorite, I can hear it with the scuffed accent in my head when I read it too lol 😭😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
the best thing I can think of is to make the direction of the hair accurate. Hair points in different direction depending on how much their is and where it is, so using a reference is good. I find it’s much easier to draw facial hair that follows a already established guide, like the jawline or cheekbone. If I’m just drawing a little…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years ago
The Arrival is a wonderful science fiction movie with minimal action. I loved the exploration of language and how brains can be wired differently depending on the language (it makes sense if you watch it). It is slightly creepy at first, but honestly very chill for the genre. My grandpa fell asleep while we played it on TV, but I was on the edge…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle oki cool
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
It’s pretty detailed to be from a months-old memory, do you have photographic memory? Just curious because I only know one person with that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Your shading is great btw
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
If you look up Keefe Sencen images, I guarantee your reference photo will pop up XDXD He’s a character from a popular fantasy series.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Quick question, does anyone have advice for drawing facial hair in a simple style? Not too detailed? Because every time I try, it looks like I smeared hairy toothpaste all over the guy’s mouth
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hey I know the drawing reference! XD I’ve been reading through KotLC
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
GASP guys I’m over 3000 posts! That’s actually insane, I can’t believe I yap so much.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
All of you are pure evil. You will stop being evil now, right?

-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah and @keilah-h @theducktator if y’all want to sidle on over with your characters, that’s fine too. Whatever you want!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ok what’s with the spoiling quotes from rotk 🙄 you know I haven’t seen it yet *shakes head*
Jk lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you girl!! 🥰☺️🫶🏻
Also I approve of the new profile pic
And also the decision to make your profiles entire personality lotr 🤣😂👍🏼
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes
With Reid directing, Barnes swept through multiple passages and rooms, and made sure to get an idea of the layout.
It wasn’t worth saying, but she liked the decor. Rich greens and oranges lined the inner rooms, sparkling against the surface of glass trinkets. Delicate paintings, stained with dust, barely portrayed more than…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes
“Oh trust me, I am,” Barnes murmured behind the sculpted smile. She swung around and stared further down the hall. “It is usually easier to commiserate with a care than to peruse the plot, eh? How about we look for other people?”
- Load More

