@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years ago
@loopylin I’m making a mental note to listen to these
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh. That hits kinda hard actually. I thought it was going to be something funny. 😅
I’m glad it hits at least. It also has something to do with the context of the story, because he has an instinct to fly/travel to high places.
I’ll have to make some other albino character sometime cuz it seems fun to draw
You should, I would like to see…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oki-doki, I will get to it
Hm. I did not pick very good names for this, did I?
Well some of my ship names are Qugo and Marcid so yours isn’t the weirdest 😆
ACK you witch!! *Shakespearean howl* Leave me alone to wAllOw in my own grAvE!!! 😤🥺
*cries in a corner*
Thank you for your k…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The ones with feathery wings like birds are the mean ones, and the ones with scaly wings are my family and are friendly. Kinda opposite to what I’ve found humans usually think, I know.
lol there’s only one good feather-winged kid, which means we need one bad scaly-winged kid.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yes, that’s so true. I go through phases of writing improvement, and this roleplay helped so much it’s crazy. I can say the same for many projects, but this one is so consistent and easy to return to. I love it because I and my sister traditionally read updates before bed. Thx for creating it ;]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
The dorm door burst open as a boy barreled in. Behind him, girl bearing a shield surveyed the area.
Hugo quickly shoved the puppy into his sock drawer. He stood up and gave a sheepish grin. “Good, uh… afternoon! It’s getting late already, isn’t it?”
“This is Seb’s room, correct?” the girl asked.
“He’s not here.”
She jerked…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ah makes sense!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @grcr
Thank you guys! It was a lot of fun getting to see all the submissions! 🥰
Don’t worry about it @rae !
Ok! Here’s my comments on each one. I’ll post my drawing below.
Linus-smallprint
You got his facial features pretty well, and I really like how the hat has a bit of droop to it lol. It looks…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @anyone-else
Ok! So I have this new-ish WIP idea, but I’m not happy with the plot. The main characters are Audrey and Miles. (Miles is her dad). Basically, Miles had to give up his daughter when she was little for some reason that had to do with his job. Maybe to keep her safe or something? He’s kind of a mix of Eth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
Thanks ladies! Sorry for disappearing on you. I thought I’d have time over the weekend, but it escaped from me and then we had to leave for a worship conference.
BUT, I’m back! I’ll try to explain the plot and the questions I have sometime this afternoon. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Dunno who to tag…..
-
Esther started the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Alrighty… so I’ve been thinking about expanding my realm of fiction-writing. I still love writing young adult fiction (guys it’s hardddd), but I’ve also been considering trying my hand at children’s fiction. To be clear, I don’t think I want to go the route of picture books. That’s not for me.
But I love kids so much. They’re so fun. So I thoug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I finished reading Freedom’s Fire a little while ago!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh I like it! Girl, your fanfic writing has improved so much!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Get in line! I think maybe Ducktator wanted to do a character next? There might be another one too idk. Also you should participate and have some fun with us! It’s a great way to practice art and it’s fun even if you don’t win.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Thank you guys for the submissions! Can’t wait to give my feedback tomorrow! 😁😁
Don’t worry about it, it doesn’t need to be perfect, we’ll have fun seeing it either way!
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
😂😂
They. Have. Met.
Felicity and Lois is a thing guys, you can’t convince me this isn’t a meet-cute, they are a THING. Their ship name is Felois, and oh my goodness Lois does not know how hard he is going to fall for her. It’s perfect.
Also I think this helped me fix my writing block so thank you
🙃
Also also I…
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
If I am not mistaken, that is 32 planks. You girls are insane. I bet you made some telepathic decision to write all those words in the same two days, am I right? AMIRIGHT?!?
*Takes a moment to regain composure*
That’s at least a plank every half hour… *Pulls out calculator to schedule my planks for two days* And I WILL do them.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Should I make Felicity albino and give her pink eyes, or keep her original silvery eyes? I can’t decide
I like her silver eyes because they make me think of a snowy academia setting, that’s my personal preference. But choose whichever makes you more happy.
Congrats, you’re a expert yapper 🌟
*Pins star on my shirt*
What
It’s a Marcel quo…[Read more]
- Load More

