@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awesome!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, they sound really cool! I’ll try to have my charries run into yours. (:
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ok! Sounds cute.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ope… I lost my characters again….
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Feel free to intro your charries and have them run into mine! They’re just kinda roaming the castle right now. I have their intro somewhere… either pg 446 or before.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No I don’t, I’m so sorry!! I wasn’t able to make the time to compile all of them. I like the one’s Loopy shared (thanks, @loopylin !!!), but this month I can work on putting together some fall prompts to do for October.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Bucky looks so good!!! I’m not an artist, but the shading ended up really good!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, I really like the second idea!!
Actually, I was just thinking about it today and I noticed that Miles likes to have things under his control, so it wouldn’t make sense why he would willingly give Audrey away to someone, where he has no control over what the rest of her life looks like. A kidnapping would probably make t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Thank you so much for your input!! You’ve given me a lot of inspiration to draw from and I loved hearing what parts of books impacted you the most when you were younger!
Write not only for their “now” but also for their “tomorrow.”
Remember that souls are the same size, no matter their age.
I gotta pin these on my wall…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I enjoyed it!!
There were a few things that I thought weren’t as good as they could have been though. I felt like Leon became pretty repetitive for at least half of the book. Isaiah kept saying similar things to him and he kept responding the same way. It did show how bitter he had become, but I did find it redundant and n…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yeah I probably should have specified more. I’m super into fashion so most of my characters dress semi formal and I forget other people don’t do that lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He can join the Society and then someone will have to show him the light, because we can’t have an evil Dante at the end of the day.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
THE MARCEL DELIVERY SERVICE
Snacks delivered from a cloudThis was literally my bro’s plan until he got caught up in hero work.
I KNEW I’d mess up 🤦
You are so bad with names, Cal XDXD
@everyone I am not going to write at this time because I am studying calculus, but I won’t forget to look back for relevant entries.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wheeeeeee 400 pages!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?
And the only thing on Marcel’s mind was transporting snacks on his cloud like a delivery system. And when everyone was on a shopping spree.
I should really…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
oh man, I have no idea what is happening anymore
I don’t either
I plan to have Chase discover some more of his powers if you’re interested.
Whatever you want to do – as long as he doesn’t end up almost dying. *Coughs emphatically* I don’t think we can handle any near death experiences.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
is it ok if the Headmistress pardons the bullies for the dumpster fire? I kind of need them not to get in trouble… (she was yours right and I’m not misremembering? Also…… are Pax and the wingboys coming back?)
Actually Godlyfantasy12 owns the Headmistress, Pax, and the majority of the wing boys. She has been inactive for five months…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I am sorry if I sound like the leader of the roleplay, by the way, because I am not. *Embarrassed all of a sudden* I’m just good at finding bits of this topic when someone asks for information.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle keep in mind Cal’s bullies are not the same bullies as in the Wing Battles, his are new as a matter of fact.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
WHAT IS HAPPENING AM I GOING INSANE THIS RP IS EXOPLDIGANG 💥💥
I tOld you Cal, RP participation ebbs and flows, it ain’t dead yet! 😂 It’s the same with Character Castle too – it will be inactive for a couple months and then people will return.
It’s crazy, this thing is two years old. Not as old as the Castle, but still.
By the way,…[Read more]
- Load More
