-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree, @aysia-serene, @ethryndal, @winter-rose, @dragon-snapper, Okay, you guys seem to be really good at this. 🙂
So I’ve written a couple of short stories of late, and I’ve discovered that most of my writing apart from my novel, are actually a little dark. ????? No idea why, it just seems to come easier than light fluffiness. again, ?????…[Read more] -
ClaireC replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb, totally makes sense. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy. Praying! God will be with your friend and her family. 🙂
@Mark-Kamibaya. Praise the Lord! -
ClaireC replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb, one of my favourites –
Therefore, just as you recieved Christ Jesus as LORD, continue to live your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with righteousness. Colossians 2:6, 7
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy @jane-maree @hope @graciegirl
Well, thanks for your help. I think I’ll just try again tomorrow since its late. Thanks again!
(I will be back) Graciegirl, I’m sorry that poor Erech had to be the test subject.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@hope *sigh* Yes, I am. The problem must be where the link is far too long. It’s like five lines long. Does anyone know how to make it shorter?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Woops! Erech belongs to @graciegirl
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
That guy?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl @kate-flournoy Hmm…then why on earth can I see them? I can see them on both of my servers. Maybe if you click on my name and go to the recent activity…do you see them there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree @i-j-anderson @ethryndal @graciegirl @jess Can any of you see the pictures I posted?
@kate-flournoy *melts the chairs* -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Here is Erech.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
This is Hiccup from HTTYD2.
@kate-flournoy Can you see him? -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh boy.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Right, so the problem was that I was using Internet Explorer, not Google Chrome. Heh.
@kate-flournoy Here is your Handil. Finally. -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
AAAAIII! It worked! What did I do?
*wishes she had taken notes* -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
So, I’m not really sure how to upload to google, and we’ve tried everything else. Maybe I’m missing something…
- Load More
