-
Snapper replied to the topic About Me, I Guess? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@cloudy If I had to pick a favorite in the RA, then it either be Siege of Macindaw or the Burning Bridge. And don’t worry, I can’t give you too many spoilers, because I’ve only made it to 10, and I’m only halfway through it. 😀
I love Moonlight Sonata! I’ve tried to play it on guitar, but with all the sharps and flats, it’s very difficult. For…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@hope 😀 Indeed. I can never remember whether it was an ‘o’ or an ‘a’, or two ‘r’s or one ‘r’. I printed my book (for editing purposes) and didn’t remember until afterward that the name still had two spellings in it.
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Done! This is such a great idea! I live overseas, so some of the options (I can’t get paperbacks, donate books to libraries) may have been affected by that. I hope that doesn’t throw off your results.
@audrey-caylin I actually don’t want to hear about a price-drop, either 🙂 Wow,I didn’t know I wasn’t alone in this! I don’t go to libraries…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@delightinlife Yep! The exact scene! 😀
@perfectfifths -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl I’ve done it too many times.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose Oops. Sorry, I didn’t see your post! No, it’s not from flushed away. It’s from the Tale of Desperaeux.
“That’s a naughty word. We never rob.” -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Alright, now I’m leaving for reals. I wrote 300 or so words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Aaand I’m back!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess @r-j-wordsmith I have to sign out now, but I finish planning out the chapters and wrote 159 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith *waves* Still here, though I’ll have to sign off shortly.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Yay! I finished planning out the chapters/scenes in my WIP! Phase one complete!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Yay! I finish planning out the chapters/scenes in my WIP! Phase one complete!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess Great!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess @jane-maree @daeus @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @r-j-wordsmith @ethryndal @northerner @overcomer @winter-rose And I’m back to planning! If I finish that, then I’ll likely switch to actual writing.
-
Snapper started the topic Beta-Reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
For reason that I’ve never done this before, nor have ever heard of it besides on here, beta-reading is new to me. What does one do in beta-reading? Is there any method to it? Anything I should keep in mind?
@daeus @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @northerner @jess @graciegirl @winter-rose @ethryndal @overcomer @anyone else -
Snapper replied to the topic About Me, I Guess? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@cloudy Hi! Hiya! Hello! And Aloha! Great to have you here!
I like drawing too! What do you like to draw and also, what medium do you use? Oh, and if you like to draw people, you should check out our Character Art Exchange thread. Lots of fun there.
And piano! I love the piano! How long have you been playing? I’ve only be playing for maybe six…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Armenian Genocide Childrens Book in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb That’s great!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree @daeus Well, I’m signing off for now. I planned 11 chapter/sequences.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99
Welcome to the bestistest place in the internets, (more formally welcome)! It’s great to have you here!
Ooh, I play guitar too, and I’ll probably be playing with my youth group in the next few months, which I am really excited about. What songs do you like to play? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 No problem! Always happy to help!
- Load More
