-
ClaireC replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths, your name is Louise! I am still talking to the same ‘@perfectfifths‘, right?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal, @perfectfifths, Yes! I know, pretty obvious. Good movie, huh?! 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal, @perfect-fifths, Yes! I know, pretty obvious. Good movie, huh?! 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Here’s one that everyone knows.
*nasally voice* “Marriage…” Ready, set, guess! Okay, the answer will literally leap into your heads. 😉 -
ClaireC replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus. Yep, I’d have to say she’s my #1, too. 🙂 I thought it was really nice of her to say yes. And it does seem rather awesome, doesn’t it. 😉
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Poetry Contest in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh cool! I’ve been working on my poem for it, but I’ll be in the 11-14 age group.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus, I’ve been in contact with Katie Weiland (https://www.helpingwritersbecomeauthors.com/) a few times about writing questions, so I wrote and told her about it. She has not only taken by put it on her twitter page. 🙂 Awesome job, by the way. Katie said it was very well put together.
https://twitter.com/kmweiland?lang=en It’s about halfway…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal @emma-flournoy I think that if they had kissed at the end it would’ve messed up the scene.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl 😉 If I don’t have anything blocking me called writer’s block, my usual is a thousand or so in an hour.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose I’m done for now, having wrote 1,161 words. Thanks for writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose And for Aslan!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I shall join you in this quest.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal Yes, a series. 😀 I already have three planned out, and an idea for the fourth. You’re the elf ruler.
@emma-flournoy Glitter. The Elf kingdom shall be very…glittery.
@rolena-hatfield 😀 Glad you liked it! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Alrighty! Thanks for writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl By the way, you are a mayor of a town.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Aloha! Good to have you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin @daeus @kate-flournoy @jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @graciegirl @winter-rose @perfectfifths I’ll be planning and maybe doing some writing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths I just can’t resist, though. So many ideas and they’re all so funny.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, I’m not sure just yet, but I know that if I am making more than just one sequel, then I’ll be able to at least mention people. But Kate, Emma, Daeus, Snapper and Josiah are the MCs. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-flournoy Heehee. Excellent.
- Load More
