-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
Now that’s just creepy.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@aratrea Mayhaps I should say I’m sorry…
😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@graciegirl *maniacal laugh* Mwahahaha!
No…actually, I think that would just be horrible to myself, because I know what’s going to happen. I haven’t even gotten your village yet. Not yet…but soon. After I get past these butterflies. *grrr*
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree, thank you!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
My older sister is taking the SAT test right now. It ends in 3 hours, at 12:30 AEST. Could you all pray for her if you see this in time? Thank you! I’ll tag an Aussie who I know is on. @jane-maree
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 – Praying for you! May the Lord have his victory!
@graciegirl – Most definitely praying. My mum has taken my two older sisters through grades 1 – 12 in home school, and she’ll have finished another 12 years with me next year. It hasn’t been smooth sailing the whole way, but when you know you’re following God’s calling, He’ll…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 You have no idea.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I shall say farewell now. I edited about 2 chapters, or 20 pages. Adios!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus *shuffles feet and shifts around in melted chair* Erm…yes. I know…it’s rather crazy…but it’s worth a shot… I might not get to some of them, but they’re the best ideas I’ve had in a while. Besides, novellas should only take about a month to write, right? That’s an entire years worth of writing. Yikes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus I’ll be researching/planning/brainstorming 10 novellas/novelettes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Happy Star Wars day, everyone! May the 4th be with you!
@perfectfifths @daeus @kate-flournoy @all of the star wars fans! -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *raises eyebrows* Don’t you ‘but mom’ me! Go to your room, or I’ll melt the pictures and your chair.
-
Snapper started the topic Writing Contests (USA) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hello all!
I am looking for legitimate contests (not fake ones that take your writing and money and then run.) so if you all know of any, I’d like to know. Thank you!
@daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99 @perfectfifths @winter-rose @allthepeople -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99
*motherly voice* If you all don’t share your toys, I’ll take it away from you, the easy way or the hard way. Easy way is that you just share it, the hard way is I melt the pictures and no one has them. Be nice. 😛
😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 What about the beginning confused you? What do you think could be done to make it more clear?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Salvete! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@elly I’m sorry for my lateness. I guess you could say that I’m toast. 😛
Anyways…welcome to the forum, enjoy the fun, and watch out for dragons. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Greetings, all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@lola-jane I’m late…*sniff sniff* I’m sorry.
Anyways…HELLO! *blows you away with giant dragon hello!*
Do you play any instruments? -
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 (sorry, just trying to tag you. 😛 )
Nuts. Did I really type the title as Shorty?
@daeus Are you able to make it ‘Short Story-Mystery’ ? 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@f5a8c3e9
-
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@f5a8c9e3
- Load More
