-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
It is very rarely necessary to show it. I believe such topics can be handled with grace and truth without having to be graphic about it.
exactly!
So, when will these books be available?!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
The overly graphic violence and other things are hinted at but kept off page.
Exactly. In my adult books I do give reference to it, but some things just don’t need to be shown. It doesn’t do anything for the story and is only there for sensation, you know? I addressed an issue of a girl who was abused by a gestapo officer,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
That makes sense! I’m glad that a Christian author is choosing to address these issues. They do need to be addressed, just not in a way that destroys innocence, glorifies it in a twisted way, or is just unnecessarily graphic.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Well, here’s a question, if you’re willing to answer it, why are these things close to you? Like, different topics are important to different writers. I was curious why these are important to you. (I feel like we even glimpse some of them in the Broken and Redeemed Trilogy)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Koshka and I were just going over the old RPs yesterday. Such good memories.
Actually, my favorite part of the Castle was Mikkel and Ezra+Eva. I wish that part had been longer, especially once Rikker showed up. XD I don’t know what’s my favorite bit from this school RP.
OH! I’ve got memes about those old RPs that I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
yes of course!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@freed_and_redeemed ok but that is actually pretty good. Better than me when I was starting out.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey I can tell you’re improving! They’re really cute. I love the girl’s hair.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh good! So long as their story will be finished I can force myself to wait.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Ahhh!!! But I need more! lol.
I’m liking the idea of this dynamic between them! It could be a really interesting one!! Just promise me that even though you’ve taken a break you will write this last book. I’ve had authors decide to just leave the final book of a series unwritten as they moved on to something new and I would…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
*screams with joy*
*abandons my character in the hands to the gestapo and settles down to read*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Okay sounds good. I’d love to get it, but I’ll move it to more of a back-burner book since I do have the story still. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
AND YES!!! Is that even a question?!?! I would love to read a scene!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
btw, what sort of changes did you make to the 2nd edition of your book? Is it worth buying the new edition if I already have the old one? Or is it more just a few clerical changes?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Yep! (I love the picture that you have on there, btw. Very author-ish!)
sounds good!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
your art style is just so stunning. I always love seeing your art
aw thank youuu!! 💛💛🥹
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
You’re alive!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* I have a job now, so I finally have the money to buy books!!!!!! I’m adding yours to the list of books to buy after I figure out how to recover my forgotten bank password…XD I’m so excited for your fantasy series! My fantasy WIP has 6 MCs so I feel your pain. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@freed_and_redeemed I tried to send a link to one of my animations but KP doesn’t like it, so here it is again:
h ttps://youtu.be/vQV3akSMzjo?si=zpwecn5VE-xh0P6L
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Yay!!! I was just stalking you on Goodreads the other day, lol.
Okay cool!!! I’ll take a look at amazon.
Their 3rd book is on hold until further notice
Sobs. But I’ve been waiting so long!!!!! 😭
I get needing to take a break tho.
I am still publishing with Amazon for now, but I’m hoping to find a smaller printing place t…
- Load More
