-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Ooo… the blurb definitely sounds interesting! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I love it!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I do the same thing whenever I finish making something, whether it’s a drawing or a mood board or a clay figure XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed wow! great boards!
@theducktator Sylvia is a cool name for a duck!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Poor things. Please don’t let Lina die! She’s so sweet!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Those are so good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Yess mood boards are back too!
@freed_and_redeemed those look really cool <3
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
@looylin @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @smiley @hybridlore @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed
Helllllo
I need responses from friends and family members for a discussion post for my environmental science class. ANyways, I don’t really want to bug my family but I will if I don’t find something that works here LOL
Thanks if you do contribute…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I’m giving you my thoughts on your last snippet in an update because I might want to delete this later.
Firstly, when I first met Leon I didn’t like him too much (Riker and Hans always caught my attention more) but he’s growing on me.
Secondly, Leon would still feel the pain of his mother’s death. And I like that you actually…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I have three kinds of favorite characters:
- Deadly tail-kicking characters
- Charries with trauma
- Charries that are both
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
yay, Riker! You’re on the right track at least!
Aww, poor Leon. but seriously let go of your hate, man.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Ooh, I understand. M’kay, so I cannot write a book without a dual POV, lol, I think it’s impossible for me at this point. XD
When I first started writing from a dual POV, I gave each POV a chapter, but as I starting writing better stories, I noticed that I was adding unnecessary stuff to the chapters, just to make them lon…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @thearcaneaxiom @jonas @beth-torres @esther-c @trailblazer @theshadow @arcticanimals @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @stephie @grcr @ava-blue @loopylin @theloonyone @anyone @the-sheer-amount-of-effort-it-took-to-remember-all-these-tags-is-embarrassing
So this a great…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed YA for sure. Your books are no worse than the warrior cats books in terms of mature content.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I think, content wise, they are young adult, even if you could appeal to an older audience as well.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I would put it in YA if it was my book as well. I haven’t seen nor has there ever been anything suggested, that I think would make it inappropriate for that age level.
- Load More

@rae 💖💖💖
that means a lot to me. It means a lot to know that someone can relate to that aspect of Leon’s life/journey. Leon tends to be a little bit harder to write at times, and sometimes I worry that no one will be able to relate to him the way I’ve seen others relate to Riker
but knowing that Leon’s story can relate to others…that Leon’s…[Read more]