-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I made memes

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
*totally not plotting to see more art*
*cackles*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
She looks protective of her friends. And they’re so fuzzy… I love the big kitty expressions.
Aw, Marcel! I like this. Sweet and relaxed. Precious!
I’m terrible about not sharing art too.. and about not finishing art. I’m tempted to suggest a challenge group where I have to draw and share if you draw and share……[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
cute they look like they come from a cozy picture book if you know what I mean lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
right, lol, I almost died.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 1 week ago
I had an idea today. One way you could also help his death at the end to be really meaningful, is if you have the fact that just because we are saved, we still face consequences for sin here on earth. If you have that be a sort of recurring theme that shows up in small ways throughout the book, it would pan out really nicely in the end.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @kelieh-h @loopylin etc. etc.
Listening to my brothers out of context… should I laugh or be concerned? 🤣😂:
Older Brother “Go get him!”
Younger Brother *Throws hat on the floor* “IÂ QUIT!”
O.B. “you can’t quit, this is communism”
Y.B. “Fine then, I’ll take his wife” *Laughs evilly* “Never mind, I’m a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
WOW!!! Love that!!!!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
Fabulous memes, everyone!
You know, writing a research paper for worldbuilding sounds like great fun. Is it about your own systems or those real world things that provide you with inspiration?
Also, poor Seb. But she can adopt him, right? 🙃
-
Koshka posted an update 9 months, 1 week ago
Still alive and checking in, even if I’m invisible.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin HAHAHA I have that quote generator, I made 500 quotes for my characters on it lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper aww cute!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle hehe glad you like themÂ

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
I only share like 1% of what I draw and hopefully that will change
- Load More
