-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @rae @esther-c @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @hybridlore @whoeverelsemybrainisdead ^
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin yep. He really does lol
also bruh I forgot to rp like I planned to, gonna have to do that tomorrow
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
imitating styles is something I can do very well, so that is an option. I’ve never read either of those books, but a few illustrations is what I had in mind. I planned to do them like the pictures on retro sewing patterns and books from the time period.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
love it!!! 😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Anyone else doing Crazy Writing Week this year?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
Great!
I think… It could go either way. I think something like Scout: Secret of the Swamp would be good.(Also Nancy Drew did the same thing) Occasional illustrations, half or full page, but never two pages. It would be fun to imitate a drawing style of the time.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
@stephie @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Thank you! 🩷
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
awww! So cute!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
I’m game. I have a book I should probably get around to illustrating….. oh my word. You actually know the book. You just read it! Ha, you could give me illustration feedback! Starting with question number 1, is it better without pictures? Some books just need to be left to the imagination…….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Haha! the second one of the new batch is peak!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@keilah-h Wait, I’m sorry, he drank lead? Dude’s got cartoon level plot armor, lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Me when I pretty much killed Fel and then realized what I had done

-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper hehehe every one of those made me giggle out loud.
But the last one… I have so many ideas for monsters or side characters or other labyrinth tricks and I have just been waiting for your characters to trigger one of them.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Poor Gabriel though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper lolllll
Soldier missing every death path is exactly the kind of thing he does lol.
his roommate was a flipping WIZARD who HATED HIM and he’s still alive.
He drank lead and is still alive. He fires rockets at his feet to fling himself into the air to get a flying boost, and is still alive.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago

- Load More
