-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Is this supposed to be the crow tower?
I literally have no idea lol.
My characters took a similar path to you, but for all we know they didn’t actually and the path just shifts.
maybe Rall showing up will cause it to shift again?
-
Koshka replied to the topic January Poetry Challenge (For the Encouragement of Beautiful Prose) in the forum Poetry 9 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
but yeah let’s see if Gabriel or Lucy wants to talk to him first.
Why am I typing so much as separate posts and not just putting it into one, bruh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
He won’t kill him. I have decency to not kill others’ characters. But it’ll be frightening.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Rall is small right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin NO RALLASCANT DON’T DO THAT
he is going to get at least snatched and tossed in the air, if not savaged like a rabbit, by Soldier. Nobody just “shows up” behind an Ornithiform, much less one who drank lead water and lived. Especially a small thing which looks to be prey.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @loopylin @anyoneinterestedinRangers
Ok, while I’m thinking about it…
***
Interviewer: So Dwogin, what do you think about Travenor’s friendship with Vanere?
Dwogin: You mean that scout? They’re friends? What am I s’posed to think about that? I don’t understand why this is a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Dante
“Yeah, yeah,” Dante said, annoyed. “And I’m a second born. I’m unable to walk, not unable to hear.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@keilah-h @rae @whalekeeper That’s my cue
Rallascant
“Did I hear someone say ‘help’?” Rallascant suddenly appeared, grinning, directly behind a large, feathered man.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I was planning to, but I don’t think I will. My schedule is probably going to be really packed. But I’ll be interested in hearing how it goes!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I feel like we all have that character who traipses through life missing every gunshot to the head. Oh, a joy to be them.
LOL
I feel like my charrie Silvanis just takes all the bullets to the head and is somehow still alive. His will to live is to annoy me.
PFFF Silvanis is such a vibe though
I remember him from one of the other…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAGGING ME!!! Usually I’d get notifs for it, but I’ve changed emails, and haven’t been able to switch emails yet, so I wouldn’t have known if you hadn’t tagged me.
I’m right here: https://crazywritingweek.com/u/x4z5fbr9nhdx/user/profile/home
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Rory
He wondered if blood loss was getting to the boy’s head. He stared at him for a long moment, trying to gauge his awareness. “I’m a first born,” he repeated, slowly.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
He would be mad…
I feel like we all have that character who traipses through life missing every gunshot to the head. Oh, a joy to be them.
I feel like my charrie Silvanis just takes all the bullets to the head and is somehow still alive. His will to live is to annoy me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Dante
“So,” Dante said after a bit of a silence. “Ex-military? Is there some kind of war going on back on your world?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Lois
Lois’ stomach felt like the size of a single grape as he looked at the feast. He picked up his fork, paused, then set it down again. The food looked and smelled wonderful, but that didn’t change anything.
“Enchanted?” he asked Moth. “What do you mean by that?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I doubt I have time.
- Load More
