-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Okay y’all! Tortillas are done and taco meat is cooking.
Leo
What had the kid done to himself? Knowing the chaos this school seemed to generate, Leo decided he didn’t want to know. He quietly took the used bandage so the kid wouldn’t have to move.
And he’d make sure to take out the trash tonight. Best not to leave evidence.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh cool! What do you use for that?
Ah yes, they are spendy. XD
nailed it! It seemed like it would go from what you’ve told me.
Ooo! I like this a lot! I can see already that your style has matured! I’ve very interested now. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
and yes! I’d love a snippet. But only if you want to share it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
ack! So long to wait! I’m excited to read these. Do you have a cover artist/designer? Will you have it illustrated?
is your signature a quote from your book by any chance?!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
It is very rarely necessary to show it. I believe such topics can be handled with grace and truth without having to be graphic about it.
exactly!
So, when will these books be available?!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
The overly graphic violence and other things are hinted at but kept off page.
Exactly. In my adult books I do give reference to it, but some things just don’t need to be shown. It doesn’t do anything for the story and is only there for sensation, you know? I addressed an issue of a girl who was abused by a gestapo officer,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
“Did you know you can tell the difference between a city duck and a country duck ‘cause they… they have accents?”
Wait, is this true??? I need to know.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
and yes, people also need to be able to see the hope and the way to a new life which will only come through redemption in Christ.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
That makes sense! I’m glad that a Christian author is choosing to address these issues. They do need to be addressed, just not in a way that destroys innocence, glorifies it in a twisted way, or is just unnecessarily graphic.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Well, here’s a question, if you’re willing to answer it, why are these things close to you? Like, different topics are important to different writers. I was curious why these are important to you. (I feel like we even glimpse some of them in the Broken and Redeemed Trilogy)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I second the character who has some sort of mask up X person who sees straight through them one. I love those.
Others:
Very Serious Important Character who does Very Serious Important things as part of their Very Serious Important Job, X Goofball who wants to befriend them. (I have a a few couples like that, and the dynamic is…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Koshka and I were just going over the old RPs yesterday. Such good memories.
Actually, my favorite part of the Castle was Mikkel and Ezra+Eva. I wish that part had been longer, especially once Rikker showed up. XD I don’t know what’s my favorite bit from this school RP.
OH! I’ve got memes about those old RPs that I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Hopping on in place of Koshka.
Yes, sort of. Different ingredients (most recipes are just variations of the basic flour+water version). We don’t have a press… Or rolling pin… so we get to do it the old way. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
yes of course!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@freed_and_redeemed ok but that is actually pretty good. Better than me when I was starting out.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I’ll update Celarent as soon as I feel less sick.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey I can tell you’re improving! They’re really cute. I love the girl’s hair.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
how dare you.
Actually that sounds fun. How do you make tortillas? Is it anything like making lefse?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Sorry y’all. Making tortillas.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh good! So long as their story will be finished I can force myself to wait.
- Load More
