-
Elishavet Elroi posted an update 8 months, 1 week ago
Incense
I caught it.
It sparkled in my hand.
A star, a jewel, a piece of my heart.
The wind caught it and lit it.
It flashed up in flame.
Eyes widening,
Breath rattling,
I lifted it to the sky.
It burned me.
But even I could see,
It was still kind.
Somehow fire purifies.
Too soon it will extinquish-
You or it-
The heat will eat you…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
4 in a a dull old red. It’s a bit tired from looking after it’s little sister 2. It keeps coming up with the stupidest dad jokes.
I don’t particularly like 4, but it’s’s better than 8.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I say go for it. I don’t know if I can join or not, but aybe I can. 2 PM would be easier, but it’s whatever works for everyone. If three is good, then go with that. *drops my two cents on the table*
@mineralizedwritings is 3 PM CT on the 6th a good time? That’s a couple hours earlier than 3 for you, if I remember right. So I’m not…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
21 just has the paparazzi, doesn’t he?
Also, I find it interesting that nobody rose to defend 23.
I mean, on one side 23 may be nicer than my childhood versions of 3, 7, 8, and 21, but I don’t trust it. I can’t decide if it’s shy or stuck up or seriously up to something.
Numbers can get better though. 8 has grown significantly past the terrible…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Um, no. You don’t belong to gen A anyway.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Oh, I love 4! 4 is a warm red. In color like a brick red like what @whalekeeper said, but it’s not brick. It’s chocolate! Warm and sweet specialty cocoa. Such a cozy, quiet number. One of the few females in the group. 2’s mother, 5’s wife. Great friends with 9, 11, 12, 24, and 45.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
4 is a pale rosy pink.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
1 is dark purple, and two is grass green.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
no worries!! 😍
-
Ruth replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I’m sorry, I must have forgotten that. Really sorry. Yes, it’s very good.
-
whaley replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I am wondering if you feel the same.
4 is brick red – like squares, which are four-cornered. Similar relationship to 3 and triangles, which are both yellow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
The 21 slander Elishavet just threw around is insaaaanne
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Hey guys, what about 4? My family just unanimously said it was darkish purple. (Except my mother who thinks we’re insane) I am wondering if you feel the same.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
…I mayyy have gotten a bit distracted by  my new crochet hobby this week. I only did like 40 minutes of outlining. :/
BUT I will do BETTER this week! Probably!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
*pulls out watercolors*
Greeeeennnnnnnn aaaaannd wwhiiiiiiiiite.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
*Narrows eyes*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
2 is green. 1 is white.
- Load More
