-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m so glad!!
Did I do him right? (I’m not in the habit of drawing skeletal characters. XD)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
YES?!?!! XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay! I did a Sypher RP above.
Hope you get to feeling and sleeping better. Sounds like both you and Barnes need a good rest.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Btw, did y’all see the watercolor Syph my sister posted to the art section a bit back?
Syph
“I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, I just thought you were confused, so I thought it would be best if you just came and watched. I’m sorry if I hurt you.”
Syph blinked, flushed blue, then white. The air in the classroom hung he…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Yes, you go do that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 7 months ago
*Subscribes* I’ll comment more on this later, but I need to sleep.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t want to skip Barnes’ class, or her own exhaustion will be all for naught.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow Good points! I just read the original Dracula this year and I loved it and the characters so much. And it is a really good example of good Christian horror.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I was waiting for either Syph to respond to Rax’s apology, or for @whalekeeper to start the class with Barnes as the teacher, but if both of them are busy, I can try to rp sometime soon. Maybe not tonight though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This is HILARIOUS. *eats popcorn*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 heyyyy welcome back!!! Glad you’re back to writing your story. I don’t exactly have the time to give feedback yet, but I will TOTALLY be back tomorrow.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Is he meant to be really smart, but doesn’t necessarily care about school?
You nailed it! Is that enough description, or do you want me to try to elaborate? 😜 And don’t worry, you’re good.
Awesome, thank you! Yeah, Alec is one of my favorites. 🥰
By the way, are you planning to post a new chapter of your WIP soon? I’m looking forward…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
!!! PROGRAM HACKED!!!

“Welcome, my tater-tot munchers.
Today, we have been prosecuted by the world. Those who believe our cause to be tasteless have cast an iron grip upon our communications. They broadcast to all, painting us as villains for liking quality food.
Today, I ask you to rise up. This world is in need of a revolution. Eat mashed p…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Dang it, I knew I shouldn’t have gotten one of these fancy new tvs. *starts aggressively pressing every button on my remote*
- Load More


