-
Loopy replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I should read through the rp sometime since it apparently has so many important kp history moments in it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha also recently tried to strangle Dante after they started insulting each other.
I’m now realizing a lot of the rp’s violence seems to center around him… -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
seems to be a mutual favorite!
Looks like that scene is a good one. 😁
I’m excited to see if/how Leon reaches Ian.
you may regret saying that…………..
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Great section! I too loved the part where they told the children about Jesus. I’m excited to see if/how Leon reaches Ian.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I have little idea. Maybe KeePers were discussing the relative violence of the various RPs…?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh no! That is a valid excuse. I hope you’re feeling okay. I’ll be praying for you.
Concerning the characters…
Viktor
A pleasant chime sounded from the depths of the library. Viktor smiled slightly.
Then he realized the others weren’t smiling. Hugo sighed.
“You better check your schedules. This might be an unlucky…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge oh ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
but yeah now I can share my latest work!

he just snoozing lolnobody yell or you might wake him up, and trust me, no one wants to deal with an annoyed Argonite who was just having a nice dream.
I have an animated version with the z’s appearing and disappearing but kp doesn’t do gifs so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
That could help me figure out whether it’s client sided or a sitewide thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle it’s doing it to me right now, how about you?
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome, thanks for the answers!
Should a KP DnD campaign?
Me and Loops have talked about setting up a campaign. I think it would have to be dependant on who wants to, and who is willing to participate through Zoom.
I want to find a manual first and run things past my dad, since he used to play in high school.
-
Esther replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ohhh, haha, gotcha 🤪
yeah I actually had no idea this was where Wyoh originated!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Praying! <33
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Wait why are we talking about Fantasy School deaths?
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
And then there was that time multiple characters destroyed a flesh monster
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hugo has also stabbed Alpha and would have killed him if Alpha was anyone else – but if I remember correctly, Ruth was the one who decided Alpha was in range of the knife. It was kind of an accident. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More
