-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
When your insomnia is so bad that you start to see your early riser friends show up online 😑
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Neat! I loved the part of when the lion came to rescue them. As soon as I read about that lion I knew it was there to protect them!!!! That happened to a character of mine as well.
Cool!!! I really liked the idea of a Daniel twist. Plus, it gives me Narnia fkashbacks with Shasta in the desert. That just makes me happy. 😊
Hmm…the part w…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes!!! They’re back!
Glad you liked it!
Lol 🤣
I try.
This did seem a little out of place. I’m not sure if there’s something else he could say—I think he was sort of teasing, but still, it stuck out to me.
Okay yeah, makes sense. The odd thing about editing is I can’t get back into the character’s heads in the same way, so somet…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I can’t do discord 🙁
Idk about Slack, I’ll have to ask my mom.
We already have Groupme for crew, so I can do that, I just don’t know how well it’d work for us.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
“A l-little.” Chase watched her for a moment, before sitting down near her. “I l-like green.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper You have 10 hours left
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Felicity
“Of course.”
Felicity smiled at Chase. She then sat down, leaning her back against the wall, and took a sip of her drink.
“I think every student needs the occasional break from class to go get a free treat. It raises your spirits and therefore raises your grades. Probably. Granted, I’ve done this two out of the three days I’ve…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What are some interesting things you've learned through story research? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Retro/historical anything is pretty splendid. XD
My most recent book research went like this:
Bionic lungs
Underwater smoke bombs
Infrared contact lenses
Memory blocking drugs
I obviously was reviewing a spy school idea. Before that it was a stereotypes about Londoners and Scottish slang phrases. Although, I think the most…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I would not probably join another form of social media. It’s one thing if it’s a closed forum, which would be fantastic, and which I wouldn’t mind paying a small fee to help support. (Small, as in up to $50 a year.) I don’t know much about other media, except that I don’t love it.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I also don’t want to leave unless we’re banished. If you think contacting Sir. DeGraaf will help, then I would say, try it. Even if it’s just for advice on facing down bugs. Do you know if he knows the current KP moderators?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
also your signature lol
I have a bunch of those screenshotted from a video I watched about silly AI creations.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal that’s cool
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore ok! you’re welcome!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Another thing:
Why is it that bad guys always seem to ride black horses?
“Because, God has called me to bring the message of salvation to my people,” Rolf replied.
Hmmm…I thought you were going to take the story to where God had called those two to stay there and evangelize that area…but I guess not.
Leon smirked, havi…
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I just sent another message through the Contact Us page. I checked around for an email and found ‘kingdompenmag@gmail.com.’ I’m not sure if this is the only inbox KP uses, so I’m going to wait for a while before directly using this email instead of Contact Us.
I think the best thing to do right now is to have a backup plan, and try to get…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Neat! I loved the part of when the lion came to rescue them. As soon as I read about that lion I knew it was there to protect them!!!! That happened to a character of mine as well.
Hmm…the part when they got tied in the dessert gave me flashbacks of Leiand.
And…*crying* You killed another one of my favorite characters! Why…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re totally fine. Thanks! 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore so sorry for taking over your forum. Those boards are awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
“snipercore” lol
idk if that’s a word but IT’S A WORD NOW
CROSSHAIR AND MUNDY FOREVER BABY
(gonna regret saying that in a decade when this shows up on some old internet log and I have a chance, however small, of being like ‘who do those names belong to again?’ But whatever)
Yes to reptiles and sci-fi, every time. Lol
and he…[Read more]
- Load More
