-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lolol. 🤣 I know, it’s cool, isn’t it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint   @hybridlore
Oh my word! I just saw that tiny bit of the test you created, Linus. I actually stared at it for a full minute because I was too scared to mess with it. That book is 100% way too real for me. 😂 And then I did a Cole move, threw caution to the wind, and have spent the last five minutes trying to hack it.
That th…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow, I was not expecting to get 25 notifs, all but two from this forum, when I logged on this morning. I’m glad everyone’s having fun 🙂
Of course you can use references!!!! I know you already posted your art, but I wanted to let you know this for the future. I’ve heard online many times people saying that “true” artists don’t…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
My gosh, you have a lot of questions! 😂 Now I don’t feel bad for having a lot of questions for my stories!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
For some reason, Ian and Albee seemed really well developed, even though we didn’t get to see them for very long.
Yes! That’s exactly what I think as well!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
For me, I would say I related the most to Conrad. That’s probably because I’ve had doubts before, like him, and faced fears and uncertainties.
I would also relate to Julian in certain areas since I am kind of like him.
I thought that Dian was a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay that makes sense.
That is totally how I plan to have this structured, but at that time, many of the men were hearing about God for the first time, and the Bible talks about leaders and teachers being strong in their faith and well rooted in belief before they teach.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Not sure why…. but for some reason I’m not understanding this. Is there a typo…. or am I really crazy?
26 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for [a]edification.
When the church came together…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry!!!
You should have chosen an MC as your favorite. They actually all survived this time. 😂
I was like, oh no, she’s gonna love him and he’s gonna die. (he’s my favorite too, so we can cry together)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Uhmmmm…. I am a boy…. ✌️🫥
(Why does everyone assume I am a girl?! 😭 A stranger one YouTube, @Ellete-gistle, you! A person I met a long time ago in karate! WHY?!)
Oh my goodness I’m so sorry! Well in the past when I’ve been active here there’s usually only about 2-3 guys active, sometimes none, I guess it was just an ass…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh that looks cool! The mid green for shadows looks so perfect, it’s like the background color reflecting into the shadow.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Girl, everyone starts somewhere, people’s art changes over time, don’t apologize for whatever stage you happen to be at. Nobody is going to throw up, we’re happy to have people participate no matter where they are at! Stuff like this is meant to help us get better, not make perfect art. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here’s mine! Also thank you @rae for making this, it actually pushed me and I feel like I did something new : )
I made the pose myself (With the help of some anatomy references, struggled a bit with it lol). Anyways here’s Gojo Satoru from JJK.

- Load More
