-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther started the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey guys!!
So as I step away from one project for a while to let it simmer before I tackle the third draft, I need another longer length project to work on. I thought about starting on an idea that’s been rolling around in my head for a couple months, but I’ll need to do a lot of research and don’t feel like doing that yet, lol.
So! I’ve been wa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I am so so so sorry for not getting back to you sooner!! this got buried under a bunch of other things I had to take care of. But I’m back!
So far, for the first one I want it to be set in the summer or fall, and be about two high schoolers sending paper airplanes to each other from really far away and the two’s relationship and how…
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hallie NO. I spent that whole scene with that sinking feeling that a character was about to do something stupid and she did. *sigh*
👀🫢
🤭
My dad is only 5’8” and he’s still 10 times the man that your Patrick is, Hallie. *glares*
Lemme just say, if there’s ever a sequel, Patrick’s coming back…
And you’ll prolly see what I mean by…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t know. XD Maybe because I’m KP’s friendly neighborhood psychic.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
No other metroidvania will be able to compete except the og Hollow Knight
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
SILKSONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤡💀✨❤️
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s perfect! I love it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Some reads we never forget
Some books we never forgive
Haven’t seen the end of this yet
We’ll write as long as we live.
All eyes on the hidden door
To the lonely laptop borne
We’ll ride in through the scribbling storm
Till we write our long forgotten WIPs…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@The_lost-journal wasn’t that game in development for like ever?
I’m glad to hear it’s finally finishing.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
In Which Trees are Dangerous, and Aenwest Considers Doubles
Chapter 7
The closer we got to the Dell, the more tangled the trees became. It should have been much like the woods around Multnomah Falls, WA, but years ago, as I told Dwogin when he tripped over an exposed root, the Rangers had planted saplings between the older trees and woven them…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @anyoneinterested
Some days we kinda forget,
Some WIPS will never go on.
Gotta get the rest of it done,
All the way to the Silver Star.
(Far away, through writer’s block so bold.)
*cough cough*
Although it’s been neglected, it has not been abandoned. We have another chapter!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, cool!
@everyone
So, I actually remembered that one of the Fridays on the form (the 25th) will be hard for me to make since I have my violin concert that day. 🤦♀️ If we end up needing to go with that day, I can try to make it, but I may need someone else to set it up if I can’t come.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed awesome boards!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore I could, but I’d have to check with my parents first to make sure we don’t have anything going on that day.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Getting to watch that wedding footage must’ve been super cool!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Like the others said, that depends on your characters. (They had some great advice.)
I think it would also depend on how expected/tragic the death was. While doesn’t necessarily lessen grief, it makes a lot of difference in how one processes it. (I think. Not an expert.) In some ways it would be worse, especially if they were…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More

