-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Flipping through the pages of this RP feeling rather like a spy as I try to hunt down my errant water sprite. As if I don’t have an essay to write, ect.
Not sure where he is rn. Not sure where I left him.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
K I’m gonna dump some quotes in here…
“Have you ever wondered what would happen if I vacuumed your hair?” -my brother
“I have sunshine in my soul today.” -a coworker
“We should see that the more we set ourselves to control another person, the less intimate we can be with them, for intimacy is found in vulnerability and surrender, not in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge lol ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge as many as you can keep track of
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal ooh cool! Those are your favorite genres?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Aww Chase, you’re the best disney princess ever.
I have that meme you made a while back saved on the family computer.
Chase
Blue sprang into Chase’s eyes. “F-fawns fr-friends. I-I puh-tect lit-tle o-ones.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal where are those from?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Leo
Hmm. True freedom.
Leo waited for Rory to catch up, mind whirring. He took a breath to answer, then paused, looking for the right words. Slowly, carefully, he tried to explain.
“There are different kinds of Freedom. The political kind usually means liberty to pursue your own dreams and live your life, even make your own…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, he would.
Rory
Rory stared at Leo for a long moment, letting the older boy’s words play over in his mind. Leo turned to start down the hall, and Rory forced himself to keep up. “Leo…” he hesitated. “Leo, what is free? I know what my government says free is, but I think free means something different to everyone. At least, that’s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Poor kid. He’d probably think sidewalk chalk was a crime
Leo
“Agents?” Leo looked up from the tile. Rory was watching him with large, confused eyes.
“Eh, no. Not what you call Agents. There were–are–plenty of special ops soldiers in the army, but they weren’t murderers and kidnappers like your Agents. They were just…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Ok. I sympathize.
I do not have a stutter, but I get seriously caught on words and/or forget the word I was about to say right as it’s ready to leave my mouth. Then I’m awkwardly staring at the person I was talking to while doing mental gymnastics. Or I just repeat scrambled phrases until the right one comes out. It’s gotten worse the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Lois
Lois sat down at a desk in between Hugo and Victor, and the teacher resumed her lesson. Hugo pushed his science textbook to the edge of his desk so both he and Lois could see. Today, the class was starting by reviewing the periodic table, which had a lot more elements than Lois remembered from his previous…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scrivener Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome sauce. Please do tell me how it works for you. I’ll take any info about these questions at this point. 🙂
(Completely understand. I’m ok with tech, but one moment of brilliant logic will be balanced with blankly staring at the screen wondering how a string of 1’s and 0’s could make something so confusing.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper wow!!! I hope that person was okay.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Rory
Rory didn’t say anything. It was too confusing. It didn’t make sense to him… but perhaps Leo’s world was different? If that was possible.
Rory let out a slow breath. “Leo, do you have Agents where you’re from?”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s terrifying. Hopefully it was just an overly dramatic kid.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Leo nods in concern*
*Silvia appears and gives you a hug* “Welcome to the team! You’re… Salamander.”
*Leo rolls his eyes*
Leo
“Desecrated government property? My neighborhood wasn’t a… high class place. I don’t even know how we got sidewalks. Probably one of those ‘city improvement’ plans where they make nonsense jobs…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Felicity
“I’m sure he would like that. I would too. I’ve never pet one. They would run off if I tried. You must have some really special talent to be able to get that close to them.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
CelarentÂ
Celarent glowered at Mateo, stuffing his hands in his pockets to hide their shaking. “Fine.” He could usually keep his mouth shut and convince people to like him, but something about Mateo made him forget every one of his carefully rehearsed rules of human interaction. It was infuriating. Celarent straightened…[Read more]
- Load More
