-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
We should totally bring this topic back. Tagging people who might not have seen this before… Go ahead and tag anyone else I forgot. My brain is a goldfish. XD
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @raxforge @theshadow @godlyfantasy12 @stephie
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
…I feel like you guys can see the first post and I can’t… I hate accidentally making repeat posts. Oh, well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay, well, I’ll write my thingy again
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is realistic, it’s j…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Testing… did this post come through?
-
whaley started the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
(By the way, this is the 101st TotW post! Kind of cool.)
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.
I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is r…[Read more] -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Hello! We have not talked in a while! how are things?!
Things are going really well! (Aside from being a little busy!)
Okay! I understand! So you are saying not to dwell on it? I wish I could take that advice… :[
Yeah, I mean once you’ve repented and been forgiven, the Bible says that as far as the east is from the west, so far h…[Read more]
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon You’ve published some of your animal fantasy books, correct? I’m not very big into animal fantasy, but i have a friend who is. Her birthday is coming up, and I was wondering where I could purchase one or two of your books for her.
-
Oh, sorry for the late response!
I haven’t published yet. I’m touched that you’d want to get them though. 🙂 When is her birthday? I could send/share printable short stories. (In fact, quite a few KeePers could do a compilation)
If you want to get her some great animal fantasy books though, I would 100% recommend The Mistantle Chronicles by…[Read more] -
Also! Kylie Beevers ( @livingwoodchronicles ) is a KeePer that’s published. She has a fun series about a kingdom of foxes. The first book is Rise of the Living Wood. I think the second one is coming out soon. It’s sold on Amazon, and maybe in some book stores? I liked it. 🙂
-
Her birthday party is tomorrow (I’m late getting to this because I didn’t know until about a week ago) and I do have a gift for her that i got just in case I couldn’t get a book in time. Thank you for the suggestions, i might just get her a belated birthday present after the party. Thx again
-
-
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Me and my sister will get DnD supplies soon! 😄 I found several friends to play with irl as well. None of us has experience, so I’ll have to learn the DM role by myself.
-
whaley replied to the topic Bland Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
A list of suggestions, because lists seem to help me. :]
1. SLEEP.
2. Think hard to see if there are any emotional problems holding you back. Maybe you’re comparing your work to other people too much. Maybe you struggle to connect with your first draft because it doesn’t have the same punch you expected it to have.
Then, if there…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
I will also add to 7 that women shouldn’t be able to hold a position in the church higher than that of deacon.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Nooo, not Wyoh!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
What do you get out of church or Sunday service? (If anything? I don’t know)
Time spent with God. Knowledge from sermons. Community. Holy Eucharist.
How important is your denomination or lack thereof to you?
Very. I can’t ever see myself in another denomination.
Do you think people can make mistakes interpreting the Bible? What wou…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 5 months ago
I might just try this. I’ve been wanting to do a music challenge for a while.
I already know one of them! (cue groans from my siblings who have to bear with me crying every time I hear it now. XD)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal (Will answer the rest of your response later) @stephie
Funny story …. I used to think that Pentecost… and Holocaust… were the same event…. uhm…. NO FURTHER QUESTIONS!!!!!
For me it was dollar and hour.
Escalator and elevator.
We have a piece of furniture called a secretary, and my siblings and I thought it meant cemetery,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
@the-lost-journal
Okay, but don’t you think it is a little… robotic…? to just say: “the Bible and C.S. Lewis told me so!” Or a little childish? Well, of course if the Bible tells you something you should probably listen to it (obviously) but don’t have your own opinion on the matter? Like WHY does the Bible and Lewis say that?
I would be careful…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
What are your thoughts on Jesus having siblings?
I think He had siblings. Joseph did take Mary as his wife (Matthew 1:24-25), so it’s natural to assume they had children together. Matthew 12:46-47 talks about Jesus’ mother and brothers wanting to talk to Him. Matthew 13:55 also indicates that He has at least three brothers and several…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Ah! Faithfulness. That’s the one I was trying to remember. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
1. What are your thoughts on Jesus having siblings? I believe that Mary and Joseph were blessed with kids (three sons and daughters, if I remember correctly.) They would technically be Jesus’s half-siblings.
2. If you could visit one of the holy sights from around the world, where would you go? And why? Holy sites? The Western…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! I was wondering when this topic would revive!
What are your thoughts on Jesus having siblings?
The Bible says he does; therefore he does.
If you could visit one of the holy sights from around the world, where would you go? And why?
I would love to visit Israel someday and walk where Jesus walked. That would be amazing.
If…
- Load More
