-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
First time I’ve gotten an email from kp in months. I forgot I was subscribed to this.
@the_lost-journal I have a question for Carrot Cake: Why do you like fire? What about it is so cool or appealing?
Also, what do you think about the nickname CC?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Busy, busy, busy! People are always busy!… I say we need a whole WEEK where we just have to sit down! I say that people need a time to think! Pray! Relive their day! Always busy, busy, busy!
Yeah I’ve been learning how to intentionally slow down… a lot of it just has to do with how I spend my free time and eliminating u…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal lol you’re welcome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal you’re welcome! She’s a very interesting character!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s what this topic is for, yep
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
@anyone | extremely early notice. i will be on vacation from the 25th of this month to the 4th of next month. i may or may not come on here during that time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Some questions. Answer as if you are your character.
1. What is your full name?
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
3. What is your body language right now? [Describe them in the interview, sitting/standing, fidgeting, etc.]
4. How would other people describe you?
5. Where do you live? What is your…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
This is a great topic! I’ll have to think about it though.
By the by, I don’t see duplicate posts. 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve been commenting on the proton one. I hope you’re getting those……
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Heyyyy I was just thinking about something like this!! Glad to see some other people still on KP, was worried it was starting to die out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
We should totally bring this topic back. Tagging people who might not have seen this before… Go ahead and tag anyone else I forgot. My brain is a goldfish. XD
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @raxforge @theshadow @godlyfantasy12 @stephie
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
…I feel like you guys can see the first post and I can’t… I hate accidentally making repeat posts. Oh, well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay, well, I’ll write my thingy again
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is realistic, it’s j…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Testing… did this post come through?
-
whaley started the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
(By the way, this is the 101st TotW post! Kind of cool.)
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.
I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is r…[Read more] -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Hello! We have not talked in a while! how are things?!
Things are going really well! (Aside from being a little busy!)
Okay! I understand! So you are saying not to dwell on it? I wish I could take that advice… :[
Yeah, I mean once you’ve repented and been forgiven, the Bible says that as far as the east is from the west, so far h…[Read more]
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
- Load More

Noted. Have fun!