-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin I’m game for roleplaying again lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
That’s such a cool character concept! Reminds me a little of the Avatar.
Maybe we could resurrect one of the old role plays? Or maybe I could start a new one. I had an idea of making one that’s just a giant labyrinth with monsters and things hiding inside. People don’t seem to be very active rn though so maybe I should wait.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I wish I could draw like that
That drawing is 15 years of practice being put into one piece of art. I’ve been drawing since I could first hold a crayon (our poor walls lol). You’ll get there 🙂
I imagine that alone took FOREVER!!!!
It took 7+ hours for the entire drawing, not sure how long it was for the background alone.
Can I…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint i mean like as long as you’re clarifying that superstitions are wrong, then it’s not bad to include it as an obstacle to the characters..
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Or rather, am there. Lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes! I’ll be there.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
noooooo XD sorry
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
That looks awesome! You’re getting so good so fast! The colors and background are gorgeous
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Emojis are inherently goofy
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
That ended up bigger than I expected…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
New character design

The character’s name is Gabriel Mai.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin @the_lost-journal eyyyyy fellow Portal people
I still haven’t played it cause my computer is as potato as GLaDOS in the last half of the game but we’ve been watching a ton of playthroughs lol
I built him a Wheatley model out of Legos.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Good section. I’m glad Leon and Julian saved Hue. It’ll be interesting to see what happens in the Capital.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal You have succeeded in making me laugh and also getting the veggie tales theme song stuck in my head XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
lol that’s awesome.
I don’t need to work much today so I plan on trying to finish portal 2
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
also help guys I accidentally got my brother really into the Portal games and now he’s writing “the cake is a lie” on his schoolwork
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I totally understand.
yes he’s super cute lol, my parents just found him at a store while they were running errands and bought him for me and my brother cause they know we love fidgets
- Load More
