-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@keilah-h I’ll try to write something for Felicity after work today. I’m a bit stuck sorry
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Rallascant
The imp paused, then scampered out of his hole, eyes glittering with magpie greed. He made a snatch for the coin purse. Barnes held it out of reach.
He crouched on the ground and eyed her. His foot tapped a couple times on the ground and the tunnel to his burrow disappeared. Then he smiled.
“Oh, I can’t resist the offer…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@keilah-h She looks cool!
I remember using that website years ago. I think I tried making Felicity on it once back when she was an elf.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
“Yeah, I just butchered that Spy for ya, you’re welcome.”

okay but I actually do really love her clothing. It’s great to see it in an art style other than mine!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
does this count as art? probably not
but @linus-smallprint introduced me to a character creator thing, and I made Huntress on it.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper ohhhh lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@loopylin aww that’s super cool though!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Both. Path of Pain is the hardest platforming area in the game, and since I rarely play video games, it’s taking a lot of time.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
22-23!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper lol is it cause it’s a really good game or cause it’s really hard? Or both?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Hollow Knight: Path of Pain has a clutch on my soul

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@jonas @everyone else
So, I’m sorry, I thought i could do this, but so far it looks like I can’t. Not for lack of time atm, but from lack of inspiration. I’ve been wracking my brain, I have tons of story ideas, but none of them are stories I want to tell right now. From either the plot, the character or the message, none of them are hitting me. I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s from Clangers! I used to watch it and it popped into my head yesterday.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
Posting videos under my banner looks way too big. Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
lol! So Sniper
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m not going to share my outline because spoilers and also it’s kinda incoherent and unfinished anyways.
How do the feedback groups work? I’m a little confused but I’m not sure what specifically to ask
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
- *really wants to rp*
*is too exhausted*
*stares blankly at my screen for a full two and a half minutes instead*
>:/
I like the mineral identification idea
@whalekeeper I’m really curious what your new pfp is from, if it is from anything. It looks like a stop motion set
- *really wants to rp*
- Load More
