-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh, never mind, you found the typo.
Other than that, the cover looks beautiful.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, I have a few suggestions for the back blurb.
- You accidentally wrote “These children are forbidden to form any emotional that might hinder their unwavering loyalty.” Should it be “emotional bond” instead?
- “Jonathan, the second-born” should maybe be something like “Jonathan, a second-born.” But that one can stay in if you really want…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I already found a typo.
And something wonky is up with his outline…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle That looks really good!!
I’m assuming the number changes for each sector.
It reminds me a little bit of the insignias my brother designs for his Icebreaker Empire universe. (He hopes to someday make a video game with a tie-in book series.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore
Here is the cover of the book. I’m gonna leave this link up for a bit and then take it down.
Any thoughts?
https…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you!!
People wanted to know what the insignia on the uniforms was, and it took a bit to design it, but I think I pulled it off.
Glad you like it!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
It looks awesome! Is that for the series covers, or an illustration, or what?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore
for everyone who was asking, I finally designed an Insignia. What do y’all think?

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
So exciting!! 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Good to have you back!
I’ll try to get to those questions later today. 😉 Sorry I haven’t yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle yay!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore
I”M HOME!!!!
Now to look at the doc for the first time in weeks!!!!!!!!
Also, as soon as I get the question I posted answered I can start on the next step. 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I know right? It’s hilarious!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
It’s super funny that we write similar characters at the root, but they are totally different on the surface!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I love those lolllll
why are those so much like the things my characters would say (the first one is such a Blue and Rinzler kind of conversation to have lolllll)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Sounds like a lot of fun! I hope it works out! 🤗
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
fun!!
you know, if you don’t want to postpone, then would cancel either. I’d just go with the 1 or 2 friends who can make it. Sometimes a really small group is a TON of fun and it’ll end up being some awesome memories!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
For anyone who still reads these…
”what if I fall?”
“you won’t.”
”but what if I do? “
”then it will hurt horribly for a few seconds before lights out. “
”Oh….. that’s comforting.”
“yep! Now get going!!”
Two of my characters:
(MC guy just did something to save MC girl- his new bride- and it was super dangerous.)
girl: “ I don’t kn…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Yeah, I meant to update you, but obviously I didn’t. Sorry.
@keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @ellette
I did decide on something that turned out to be completely different than my other plans. My family and I went to a zoo a couple weeks ago, on the way, we passed through an area that had tons of…[Read more]
- Load More
