-
Jaybird replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Wow. That’s a way to do it. XD There’s some neat stuff in there.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Sorry if I’m making this more difficult than it is…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Sure 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr maybe I could just show you their size? Like drawing it?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hmmm… *Note* I made up a mineral since I couldn’t find one that fit the description.
Viktor
A little sister problem then. Viktor squinted though his dusty goggles at his partner. He wouldn’t want to pry, but Lois had been nice, friendly. He deserved the same in return.
“OK. If you want to talk about it though, I don’t mind. Maybe…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Just lengthening your existing ones to match Huntress’s would work.
Oh wait, just lengthen them…? So they just need to be longer? I’ll try some things…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Okey-dokey. I’ll make the changes asap. I’m going to send you a separate feet test, and then I’ll rework them on him.
lol, no problem. I totally get it. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
i am sorry that I am probably flooding you with info on how to make my characters look perfect heh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
All right, I got it:
You have him walking like a human on his tiptoes. Such a creature would probably…..fall over now that I look at it lol
His toes are long, more like a reptile’s. A velociraptor’s is a good stand in. Just replace the big claw with two more toes.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Haha!!! I literally had nothing to do for three days in the car. I read everything in the art section, everything in the general writing section. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ack! Thou snoop of the KP annals, why hast thou resurrected mine art? XD
Thank you. I’m glad you like my art. This specific piece still makes me happy, although now the mistakes seem so obvious. I won’t point them out, though. I like flattery. You’re welcome. 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
That looks great!
One thing on the talons–you said you’re not a fan of how they turned out. Just make them longer. I’ll show you a picture when I’m done with some online tutoring.
Also make the lines on his face a little less obvious. He is still fairly young. (Maybe I should’ve gone for a picture where his face is less snarly lol) He…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
This is a great question! Now I have to think… and think…
Dalton: Primary=Fight. Secondary=freeze He’s a warrior, but also a squirrel. Some things never change. This does come in handy though, since most of the others have fight pretty low down on their instincts.
Viktor: Primary=Flight. Secondary=Fight. Pretty standard. He’s…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I don’t think I forgot anything… did I?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay, here it is…
If there’s anything you don’t like, let me know—I can change things. 😁😁

I’m sorry about how sniper’s hat and feet turned out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr awesome thanks!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Of course—I don’t mind at all!! Once I send it to you (and you like it), it’s yours to do whatever you want with! 😁
It’s actually done. I’ll post it in a couple minutes….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Now that I’m going back to the beginning…
This is really hard XD
because I know you’re trying to go for the “chaos” vibes of a big family as they get ready for church and the party. You set up Hallie, Easton, and the parents pretty well, especially for the fast-paced scene, but the other siblings kind of disappear throughout the book.
Maybe…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
To be honest, I’m not really sure.
I might have to reread it a little more and let you know XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Antonio gently wiped away one of her tears with his thumb. “Please don’t cry. I like it much better when I can see your eyes sparkle naturally.”
*squeals* OH MY GOODNESS.
I loved this book! The scenes when Hallie is making up with her friends were so sweet!!!!!!!! I’m sad it’s over. I looked forward to the chapter dumps.…[Read more]
- Load More
