-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks! No problem.
Also I’m too engaged by the story and characters to stop and comment on it, so take that as a good sign. Looking forward to seeing where this story will go!
Wow!! Cool!
As of now, what do you think of Jonathan?
And Jim too?
Also preparing for my own vacations starting tomorrow, so I probably w…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
I was just haunted by a random memory… my secret childhood love for Fly Guy books… 😳
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Okay that was it. XD XD
Don’t tell me I’m the only one who wonders this kind of thing…? (The answer is an Anosmic. A man or woman who can’t smell is anosmic…. I think.)
…
I’m procrastinating on everything I’m supposed to be doing.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
-GRCR- started the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Didn’t want to bomb the Art Sharing topic.
I had this random funny thought two days ago and couldn’t get over it, so I drew it. It was really funny to me but apparently not to my siblings. (Ignore hands, like usual…)

-
Jaybird replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
Hooray! It’s so much fun to do this.
Do you like collecting theme songs for your characters?
Yes, absolutely. I started a while ago, although some projects collect songs easier than others. There’s so much a song can express! Did you ever share any lists on the list threads?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
That’s interesting. It’s fun learning how other people’s brains work.
Can you picture your family’s faces from different perspectives?
No. I can remember basic stuff like hair and if they wear glasses, of course, but the faces are really hard. At first, I can only remember a picture I drew of my dad once, my mom’s h…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Yes! Share drawings and make a picture book. I’d buy it. 😉
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s a very good question.
It depends. Some characters I see in flashes of movement/emotion, so their exact features can be unclear. Others I see so clearly it’s irritating because finding face claims becomes twice as hard.
Part of it depends on if I’ve drawn them before, and part of it just on how connected their personality is to…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh, and I’d love to see your story! (Motivation problems understood though. Lol. I’ve got some projects like that.)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks! We’re thinking of getting it printed, although we’re not certain about publishing. LotR has a vicious copyright gang.
Hehe. It’s been fun. I don’t know how clear this is, but it’s a satire on multiple aspects from authors to tendencies in fantasy tropes. The fanfic side is part of that, so we’re definitely twisting the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
My characters tend to be blurry, yeah. Some more than others. If I’ve drawn the character before, then I’ll picture an version of the drawing, just in motion. A lot of the time I just picture the motion itself, abstract, or a roughly scratched drawing. Just realized I see 70% of my charries as animated, not real life. XD
Also because…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
Almost done with a little something… can’t wait to share it… tomorrow, likely… 😌
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I do not. I can see vague impressions and shapes, and I can know what their individual physical attributes are, but I can’t put them together into a face in my mind. It’s weird. Idk if it’s normal either.
I can picture the faces of people I know, though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@anyone
Here’s a weird thing I realized while reading the portals story and I need to tell someone. Do you guys actually picture your characters’ faces in your minds while you write them to the point where you could recognize them if you met them irl? Because I have no idea how to do that. I can picture details like facial expressions or…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper YOU SHOULD! That would be so cute!
- Load More
