-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
I sound like Wrecker with that sentence lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
@everyone
I messaged Deus Lamb, and I did not get a “returned to sender”! I’m waiting to see if he’ll respond.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
What do you all think?
Depends on how time consuming this project is for you! If it takes lots of effort, I think we should go through all possible communications with the moderators. That way, you don’t do all of this just for KP to work anyway. But if it isn’t hard, go for it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper don’t think it’s working. Wait a couple weeks.
of course there was that one time last year where it took like 5 months to get it working again but I think that was different, considering the huge lines of code that would generate instead.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Haha!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Jonathamber?
I like Amnathan too.
What makes you say that?? lol
The first book… 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@liberty ship names for my characters are always so hard
It further complicates things when they have both normal names and some form of callsign, or their names are weird/exotic/normal words used as names.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Or Jonam
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey! How about JonA?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh good grief.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I feel like I may have found my shippers for this book. Can you even “ship” those names? What would that even be?
Hah! This is awesome! Let’s see…
Some ideas:
Amthan
Amnathan
Jonamb
I like Amnathan the best. It has a cool rhythm. Does anybody have other ideas?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
*cough* Jonathan’s already smitten. 😂
What makes you say that?? lol
Hmmm.
I feel like I may have found my shippers for this book. Can you even “ship” those names? What would that even be?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I knew it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
*cough* Jonathan’s already smitten. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I’mma crash out
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m going to keep trying this until it works.

-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I feel like Amber and Jonathan are going to adopt Leo. 😂
I agree 100%! And I totally think Jonathan and Amber are going to fall in love.
- Load More
