-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOL you too?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
is it weird that you look and sound the way I always pictured? (minus the beard. lol)
I skimmed the video. I’m busy this afternoon but will look into it tomorrow morning.
Moderating is something I would 100% be open to doing and actually was going to ask you about. I’m not suuupppeeerrr tech savy, more of a “lets try things…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months ago
and here is yet another drawing!! This is Thunder the Nightlight trying to play with Brisbane, a Devious Bushviper—my fanmade HTTYD species. I don’t think Brisbane is very amused at Thunder’s antics lol
I actually have a shirt with Toothless and the Light Fury on it doing this pose, so I used that as a reference.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint I genuinely apologize if this sounds weird, but you LOOK like the kinda guy to write Christian animal-people fantasies. And you sound like it too.
but yeah I can’t wait to see how it’s going!!
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
😁 Yeah I’m happy with that! I’m hitting that amount every writing session now. Well, specifically for Project Shäffer. The project seems to have grown a mind of its own.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months ago
the art mood has still not left me lollll
let’s see how long this lasts
but anyway, here is Sniper-but-not-a-sniper. Several months I found a drawing someone had made where they took all the TF2 characters and switched their jobs around. I thought it was super cool, but didn’t think much of it until I encountered it again a few days ago,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months ago
@rae that’s cute!! A little ironic, but cute. Calvin and Hobbes is a hilarious comic lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months ago
The art on the envelope:

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months ago
I don’t remember if I posted this so…
This was a get well car for my Dad’s coworker who injure dhimself on a trampoline. Credit to my Dad for Hobbes’s line

-
Jaybird replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@whalekeeper
Hooray!! *Blows confetti cannon*2,000 is awesome! Make sure to treat yourself with something to celebrate.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Forgot to get back on here. 😛 I did in fact make it to 2,000.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Taking a break
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
With a goal in mind for the end of the month (coming up more quickly than I wanted!), I’m going to write for a while. :00
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
… Our mother and my sisters and I call babies and little animals “squishies.” A humorously motherly term describing a cuddle bug. You just want to hold and hug and protect forever. XD Personally, it’s less disturbing than the eating metaphor.
Also, fabulous art, y’all.
@keilah-h I don’t know the character, but it’s fitting your style very…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
XD Those are fabulous. The time aspect is incredibly wibbly-wobbly. More so than Adventures In Odyssey where decades fit in years.
Which makes me want to insert some imortal icecream shop owner with a spy/military background and Scottish accent. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper awww that stinks, hope you feel better!
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
I have a huge headache and every time I try to RP, I get on my own nerves 😭 Let me recover from this virus and then I’ll drop-kick Lucy farther into the labyrinth.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 1 week ago
The prototype looks so good! I’m really excited. Especially for the projects feature. It was a little hard to see stuff on my tiny phone screen, but I can zoom in so that’s not really a problem at all.
Thanks again for working on this. I really appreciate it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago

- Load More

