@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon (Hi!)
Hugo
It was funny to see what the book said about each mineral. It said the corpse crystal was uncommon, which didn’t make sense at all. Hugo also identified the magnetite and schreibersite without much trouble. Magnets and meteorites collected where he lived. The thought turned into a mixed feeling as he…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hugo
“Odd number of people.” Hugo settled onto the dark oak seat next to Victor. When he saw some of the students nervously covering their mouths as they mixed and matched substances, he took his scarf and pulled it over his freckled nose. His voice came out muffled. “Ah, you said… I want to guess. Is it corpse…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I should say spring. Where I am, you really only get an extended autumn and then switch right back to summer, so May just feels like summer.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
That’s what I was getting at. XD They have Christmas stuff even in early summer.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
*Slides in* Do you go to Hobby Lobby often?
-
whaley replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Wait, you commented with your email already? Slay
-
whaley replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
😆 <3<3 Ideas are my bread and butter, sister. (Well, the writing part? Eehhhhhh not so much but who can blame me am I right?)
I will be on here for the next couple hours while I plot a little thingy on the family computer. This is my time to do that while the house goes dark. My email will be on my profile during that time,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey giiirrl. :] I’d love to brainstorm with you. I’m going out for lunch right now but I’ll be back home in a couple hours and we can exchange emails!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Yeeaah, I’ve been bad with the roleplays too. I’ve been busy, I suppose. Stay-at-home vacation with the family and getting together with friends before they go to college.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Happy birthday!!! That sounds like a super cool outing. I love exploring shops on vacation or whatever, and doing it on a birthday sounds even more fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Oof I have to think about this.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Do you want feedback on here or through gmail? (Either’s fine)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Lovely! It looks like a book my brother would pick up at Mardel.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Lovely art as usual. I especially like the cat!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
I am aliiiive! The surgery room scared me at first but the general anesthesia was actually such a lovely nap. As someone with vasovagal syncope, the IV was totally worth it. 10/10 recommend.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Or when you’re on again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay, I’ll put my email on my profile real quick!
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, I find it funny that @kingdompen is a legitimate tag. XD
- Load More
