@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Tsk tsk. Cook something. Look for noodles or potatoes in the pantry. Steal something. Grapes are not nutritious enough.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Good meme. 👌 (I need an emoji I can send when I like the meme but I have nothing else to say.)
Hmmm, I think you should eat ma’am. That might help your brain work faster.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
For Wild Horse Publishing? If I asked what you are specifically doing, I won’t understand because I’m a dummy with tech, so I won’t bother. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I very much prefer staying here. In fact I think we’ll all stay here as long as the website runs. We aren’t going to pack our bags and leave! The idea is to have another website that we might use in the event that KP stops working. It’s a precautionary plan.
I am one of the people who tried to contact the moderators and I would…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Oh, is that your job or something? Web designing?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle That’s such a good song
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I did not grow up with Fiddler unfortunately, but the music is sooo catchy. My mom loves that movie and made a whole event out of watching it the first time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I have some friends (what do you call a family that you are friends with?) who have me over to watch classics all the time. I shall suggest Sound of Music for our next tea party, loll
Fiddler on the Roof is also a good one. Have you seen it?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I should watch it again, it’s been a while
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
XDXD Yes, quite accurate
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Yep, many times. Why?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle Now the only thing left to do is think super hard about whether or not the twist makes sense. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

Me today
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
🤪 *Hugs back* Am I a little out of plot ideas? Yes. But I don’t care; I’m not ready to be burned out yet. I am waging war with this story now.
I’m doing well! I recovered quicker than I thought, despite not getting much sleep. I went to work the next day and felt fine.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Yeah no I get you on that. It’s hard to pick battles and these days I tend to leave a lot of them, sometimes I wish I spoke up more. And I get you on the praying to saints thing. It feels off to me but honestly people will live the way they want to live and no use wasting energy on it.
In response to your other post, it is interesting how…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I did it today! Sort of. XD Being at the hospital half of the day was the focus but I still wrote 1,500 words.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
Just imagine the nicest nap, and when you wake up, everything looks sparkly. Kind of. XD
It wasn’t fun before I fell asleep because I get nervous shivers and sometimes vasovagal syncope. But the nurses are good at monitoring that.
I’m just back to the normal “I have no idea what the heck my brain is doing.”
Hey, your br…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
The drugs are in me and I’m happy! It’s over and it went well. I gotta um not post that much though because it’s hard to type correctly. 😆
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
Are you still feeling alright? I hope things are better emotionally as well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
I’m having another two procedures done tomorrow. I caught the flu and already feel miserable. Hopefully God will bless me with a nice long nap and no discomfort. 🙂
- Load More
