@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
You’re good. XD I genuinely am not sure what to say, or if anything more need be said. So yeah.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 3 weeks ago
…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 4 weeks ago
*Cackles*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
@hybridlore @loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @theducktator @mineralizedwritings

Spoooonnnnsssss
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
I can’t get innnn
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
*smiles blankly at blank computer screen*
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
Eeeepps. *Digs in pockets for tissue*
*comes up with massive handkerchief and two coghdrop wrappers*
*hands it all over*
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
I think Hybridlore kind of volunteered too. So I’m let y’all sort it out.
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
Which…we haven’t designated a “call captain” (thanks Elishavet) for this go yet…
Didn’t see you in the comments and so I didn’t want to just throw it on you. Lol.Â
*throws it on you anyway**
feels bad and takes it back* -
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
I guess that depends on who’s setting up the call? Which asks the question–
@elishavet-pidyon @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @loopylin @ellette-giselle
Who’s setting up the call? XD Hybridlore, do you have all our emails? I think I have all but Min’s…
-
MineralizedWritings's profile was updated 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 8 months ago
new profile artwork from Pinterest
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Yay! Does anyone need my email? I can’t really remember who has it and which one I gave to who… I have too many emails…
-
whaley changed their profile picture 8 months ago
-
whaley's profile was updated 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
I see no problem with bringing the castle back someday. It has risen from the ashes before, and it can rise again when the time is right.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Haha, Loops immediately passed on the opportunity. I was dead wrong.
- Load More
