@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey Rae, I read the first two chapters! 😛 I don’t think they’re a waste at all. I just put together a little overview of my initial reactions.
Thoughts on Nahim’s personality:
The strongest Nahim trait here is depression. Solid, unwavering depression. XD He thinks about his family constantly, and not much else. Personality-wise, he strikes me…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 (Are you alive?) @felicity (Busy with adult stuffs? XD I know you have little time but I wanted to tag anyways) @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone (ik you might be busy, ignore if you like) @smiley (I think you joined after I was done with this topic, hopefully my writing is better now lol)
*Dusts off year…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @theducktator @theshadow @rae @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @theloonyone @ava-blue @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 (I probably butchered these tags without a reference)
Heya people, bringing back this thread. 🙃
Can anyone think of times in fiction/whatever where police officers, government…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
In short, I’m really bad at character cloaking in rps.
We all experiment on here, lol. And it’s hard to tell from the writer’s perspective whether or not you’re revealing enough.
I never know if what I reveal is obvious or too vague to be interesting. My characters keep their backstories on a back-burner. But that’s just my own personal p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey Rae! I forgot to tell you, but I have read all your chapters. Not necessarily the worldbuilding sections on the side, just because I didn’t have the time 😅 If you need to ask me any questions about my reactions as a reader, I’m game. Like if you want my emotional opinion on a section, or whatever.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
There’s always profile pics. *shrugs* 🫲😕🫱
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m baaaack. And I’m going to say this again – you can have some songs with lyrics, I decided it’s okay! 😂👌 If anyone sees this.
This dude/dudette has a strong sense of duty, willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. They may be quiet or private, but are good-natured around others. They have a positive arc, tryin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I know! Maybe it can be a high fantasy with steampunk undertones, like in the backstory portion.
-
whaley replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Steampunk? 😁 (I know it probs won’t be picked)
-
whaley changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been good, life is lifeing, just so so busy 😅 And school is over, so that’s nice!
Yes, I’m so glad for summer *phew* We can kind of relax
How about you?
Just vibing 😎😝 There isn’t much else to say, is there? Umm I want to get a bunch of cartilage piercings soon, and hopefully start jiu jitsu.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Mars
“Naw, unless I want it to be.”
…
Sending them to classes sounds fine. Mars and Ellie can interact some more later, because I bet Mars will submit funny strips for the newspaper. It won’t take long, but it’s something else to do.
And someone will eventually convince Dante to stay.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae
Right. Tbh though, he has told almost everyone he meets about his personal responsibilities. He’s more open than he thinks he is. XD -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
NOOOOoO!!!!!!
*Remembers only three days have passed in roleplay* Oh.
But stiiiiilllll. My dude, my guy, you gotta stay on this planet, we like you.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Also
Nevertheless, these people really did need to take top hats into consideration.
Hey, I guess at least one student in this school isn’t a fashion troglodyte. 🔥 *Seb starts dancing the charleston at lightning speed*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
The dynamics! The spice of life! 👌 *chef’s kiss*
As always, you’re good XD Not gonna lie, I always smile whenever I see “Seb” spelled incorrectly – so please don’t worry about it.
#Webisanofficialwaytorefertothegangsterkingnow
Sebastian
Hugo frowned… then softened. “Of course.”
He took Alpha’s hand and squeezed it – bef…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey, it’s good to have people who naturally calm you! XD I know there are people I enjoy being around, even if they don’t always like my attitude.
Sebastian
Sebastian took a breath, as if preparing to belt out an opera.
But he didn’t (although he considered it). He let the air out slowly, and continued to take deep breaths, until his f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae Um… let’s see XD
Hugo
As Alpha turned, his arm brushed against a fresh bandage along his ribs.
Hugo took in a quick breath. “Heavens – d-did I do that?”
Alpha seemed surprised, but nodded.
“I apologize.” Hugo hung his head and began to search through his coat pockets.
He had hurt someone without noticing. Was he really so irresponsib…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
Friends, Romans, countrymen,
Would a kind soul enlighten me on how to change your forum signature? Mine is stuck as a cringy line of poetry I wrote when I was 15 and I need it gone ✌️🤡-
Go to profile, then push edit. After that erase your current forum signature in the forum signature box and type your new one. After that go to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes. Once it goes back to the top of the page, your new forum signature is in place!
-
AH thank you thank you, I did not see that when I was trying to edit XD
-
Your welcome. Glad to help! 🙂
-
-
-
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
ellooo Loony! It’s been a bit for both of us eheh 😅 I’m happy to hear you’ve been doing well!
Filmmaking and musical theater sound WAY COOLIO EEK >:) Do you have a favorite genre of movie you’re most interested in making? Also, do you have any favorite musicals that you have been in or would like to do? (my apologies if you’ve already gotten this…[Read more] - Load More
