@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Here’s that reference I use.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
I’d take any advice. I’m very much not happy with my art no matter how good people think it is, so anything to help that would be welcomed.
Oh ok! IXD I’m like that sometimes too.
(Btw, I really like your style.)
Aw thank you!!! 🙂
The main thing I noticed was the way his face is facing. The top of his face is an almost three quarters vie…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Pics are up! And thank you, that means a lot! I’ve been working reeaaally hard on improving so I don’t feel embarrassed about what I post anymore. Which goes against what I said in my motivational speech up there 😅 But mental pressure motivates me well, even if it’s negative.
🙂 sure thing! Your effort really shows!
XD I know…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
If you want some advice on realistic drawing I might be able to help 🙂 I do stylized and realism.
But you were talking to whaley up there lol. Just butting in in case you wanted it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Yep. It wasn’t true to the book character. I none Christian with her personality might have said that but not Jo.
I didn’t mind the added dialogue and tangents but I don’t think they were historically accurate, and Amy from the books didn’t talk like that. The clothing wasn’t historically accurate either I don’t think, so I guess it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
XD ok but like don’t we all? Tauren is the kind of guy I want in my life and that’s why I wrote him 😅
I’m so glad you like the parallel! I’m pretty proud of it 🙂
XD
Aww I’m glad! That’s what I hoped for him to be 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Tbh girl, I can picture this drawing in a simplified drawing style, and it would look fine. I don’t draw realistically. For all I know, you are doing better than I would! 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh and both of the arcs you are seeing here are deeeeefinetly not a reflection of the author lol
*Bombastic side eye*
Anyway, Tauren has such a safe and sweet personality. I would definitely trust him if I needed a protective guy on my side.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh and both of the arcs you are seeing here are deeeeefinetly not a reflection of the author lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6Â @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone
Guys I have a snippet… I think this one might actually make it into the final cut XD
Also this is a comic outline. So you’ll see notes, sorry for the confusion. There’s some things that I can draw but can’t put into words so I have to use notes to myself for how I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
Returning to finish this before anything else.
wanna try to guess, or should I just tell you??
Uh… Crosshair? I’m not sure. It’s probably a Star Wars character.
The songs are separated basing on the the two sides to him. Try to guess what they are:
First half: Either has a specialized skill, or has a job looked down upon or contr…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I can’t get away with anything with you around, can I?
Hahahaha nope. So don’t even try.
Alright… but only if you remember to feed yourself and drink water, for the sake of your health, not just the aesthetic. ❤️
O.O That was creepy. For a second I thought you my irl friend because that’s exactly what she tells me. *Sweats up a storm*…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
OI. I have the same problem with side characters XD
And thank you. I will sick with laying the sketch over colors, unless my heart (✨❤️✨) tells me otherwise.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yes. His name is Griffin Ziegler, he has a red and yellow scarf, and he is very chill and good with kids. I scrolled through 145 pages to find that information, mostly out of curiosity, since I created him myself XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Fuuunnnnn!!
But yeah, it’ll be a similar situation for me, I don’t think I’ll be back until like the 23rd
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator
And I think that was everyone.
Okay! Well in that case we can probably start RPing! I’ll try to write one within the next few days, but after that I’m leaving on vacation for a while, leaving this friday is the current plan. But y’all are welcome to continue or RP first!
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
OOH HOW BRILLIANT
I love this idea! It’s a very nice symbiotic exercise heheheI would love to join, if you don’t mind 😀
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
OH OH OK EEK 🏃♀️
- Load More
