@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
*Stumbles in covered in glitter glue*
Sorry I vanished for a couple weeks. I just worked some kids summer camps and stuff. I’ll pick up Leo in a minute.
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
@loopylin
Rise of the Guardians is so underrated. Me and my siblings just watched it six or seven times on repeat in the car, and tbh I’d watch it again. I think it’s on Netflix right now. -
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @rae @theshadow @theducktator
EVERI
Peeking out through the slim crack of open door, Everi watched in mounting confusion as people piled out of cabins similar to the one he and Anwyn had found themselves in. Almost none of them had the clothes or physical appearance of a native Ohajin, they must’ve been taken farther than he…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
*Points up* Forgot to tag
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Marcel
“Doing fine.”
Marcel spread out a floor cover, and grabbed a new canvas and paint bucket. He rose into the air and began flicking speckles of orange and gold with his wings, and stepping lightly with his sneaker soles. “I survived the demon fiasco, I’m better for it, and now I’m relaxing. So… yeah. Also I technically caused the slime…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
The girls aren’t happy about that… ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m not sure, tbh. It probably has a couple supervisors who make sure the kids write articles on time, edit sufficiently, and organize the paper. The kids might spend the club time writing and trading projects to clean up. That’s how I picture it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
My seven-year-old sister was not happy about Xandro’s disappearance. She demands you retcon the whole thing and bring him back XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Daisy will go down in history as a majestic steed
Marcel
A particularly large splash of ink landed on Marcel’s canvas. It bubbled on the surface until he spread it with a brush.
A baby elephant trumpeted silently, and stomped watercolor buildings into powder.
Marcel squinted through the corner of his eye at Felicity. When she g…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Violet
“Annoying?” Violet had to think a minute about what Alpha said. “I don’t know.”
She didn’t feel annoyed or interested. The soft yet frosty look in her face, reflected in Gage’s eyes, said it all.
…
I just had a thought. If Alpha has trouble with science (backstory drama, thinks experimentation sucks, etc) Violet can tutor him.…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator
XD great RPs y’all, those were fun to read 😁
I’ll try to get another one out here soon, but I can’t make any promises sadly.
So it seems that every couple has been given their own cabin automatically, so I was wondering if maybe they could be personalized somewhat? Like each cabin has the couple’s names…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
That made me giggle.
XD Bro would invent a new tea blend and cause waves.
Oh, um…
Violet
Alpha muttered something further, which Violet was too far away to hear.
“Yes?” she asked, turning back towards him and pulling her hair out of her face with a band. “What was that?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah… I think it’s healthy for now lol, and it scares me a little that it could become unhealthy. I’ve never not been ‘that art kid’ in the class, and as I get to higher classes being one of the best becomes harder and harder, and of course at some point it’s useless.
*Second bombastic side eye of the week* Don’t join the Dark S…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
🙂 sure thing! Your effort really shows!
XD I know what you mean. Part of my drive to draw is to have good stuff to post, or the fact that at school I always want to be in the top 40% of artists in the classroom. I need to be comfortable being lower than that because it doesn’t matter but it does really motivate me…
It’s not a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Update for the sake of an update 😛 But also kinda plot 😛
Hugo
Seb left for his daily violin practice.
To clear his head, Hugo rented a bike outside the school for a short ride. Having not chosen a second elective, nothing stood in his way.
The boy pedaled, jacket tails flying, down the street slope and into a bustling shop front emporium.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah those parts were fun too!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Lol you messed up my tag! I saw your reply by chance though
Thanks!
ok, I’ll try to make this short XD
So, my cryptid story is an urban fantasy/scifi/comedy/idk genres are dumb/mystery that’s set in a little town in Arizona. It’s mostly about the two main characters, Maggie and Rory, going around and hunting for evidence of the super…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @theducktator @keilah-h @theshadow
Okaaay, here we go. For those of you I haven’t RPed with before, I tend to write loonnng RPs, so just a forewarning😉
Also! For clarity, I don’t think either of my couples are actually together yet. Everi and Anwyn have been traveling together but have not admitted their feelings. And Zyrin and Nazyra were…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t have a light enough blond for Legalos so he has like yellow hair lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
