@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts are at your service 🥰😅 And you don’t overwhelm me! Only certain kinds of people/moods overwhelm me.
I don’t have that many close friends, except one–but it’s awkward because he’s like three years older than I am, and he’s graduating this year. I know he feels the same way as I do, like that it’s hard to fit in (be…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorryyyy, got the tag wrong 😅
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the help lol XD
XD thank you!
XD that’s hilarious. Y’know he could have black hair, I just saw the movie images before reading the book, so he’s always had red brown for me.
Same on the cloak, same.
Thanks @keilah-h !
Thanks! I always think of him a being solemn, lol.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s interesting to me how different people imagine the same characters. For instance, I see Faramir as having black hair (short and raggedly cut) and blue eyes.
But I can see how that’s him even though it doesn’t look like what I imagined.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s…
*Bursts into laughter*
The blue light filter on my phone gives the poor guy fiery red hair. He looks good though (besides the conspiring on technology).
I need a cloak like that. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girl, seriously. What could possibly have to take blame for 🤣 You are at fault for nothing!! You don’t have to share your writing, me or somebody else asks or doesn’t. <3
Yw
Yeah… same. Story of my life rn. Y’know that song by one republic “I lived”? every time I miss a opportunity to have a experience, I remember the lyrics.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the opinions!
XD they probably haven’t asked because you’re a little more private with your writing. I figured I’d just let you know I’m interested <3
XD Yeah, it’s 100% my fault for not making any effort. Thank you for the support though, maybe I’ll post something because of that :]
[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohh okay okay okay…
Just take a second to relax, cuddle up in the blankets or something (I’m messaging in bed XD), and remember you are not the problem. You are not the problem for being indecisive. Of course you are going to second-guess this – I know I would – because it’s hard to picture which future is better for you in…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that XD I appreciate it. I don’t share a lot of my stuff as you know, but sure, I’ll keep you in mind! ❤️
XD they probably haven’t asked because you’re a little more private with your writing. I figured I’d just let you know I’m interested <3
@whaley @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @loopylin @anyone…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so honored you consider me experienced lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Heeeyy thank you! And yes, visuals are sooo helpful!! I really recommend color coding. It can be overwhelming at times, but it feels like a huge step up from containing everything in your head.
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Is it just me, or do we need more tips for creating actual hands-on plot?
Like, I like learning about plot points, but brainstorming the actual meat of those points – “the zombies attack here and trigger the electric grid in xyz cities” – is hard. And no one really talks about it.
Why should I include a zombie attack at this moment? Are these…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
You mean you’re not going to publish it? 🥺🥺🥺
I didn’t say that. But I’m not going to say I will either, because I’m an undedicated uncontrollable teenager.
Sticky noooooootes. Those are perfect for this. I need to gimme some XD
Oh yeah, I’m familiar with Fallacy Detective.
I think the most similar a…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
First night sleeping in my own bedroom!!! No siblings… I feel like I’ve lost a limb. O.O
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
You’re doing great Sara 🥰 You are brave to try counseling even though it sounds potentially scary and sensitive.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m glad you’re feeling better btw! ❤️ And I promise I am not thinking badly of your writing behind your back. I sometimes feel that way about my own writing, and I have self-esteem/anxiety issues myself about being secretly hated. I think you are a very capable writer on KP and definitely braver than me for sharing this…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow, a lot happened, and I’m overwhelmed just reading this conversation 😅 I can’t address everything y’all and Sara said, but I have a few small thoughts.
About the Pythonos’ redeemability:
I didn’t mean to imply that they can’t be saved! I just meant that they wouldn’t have any draw to be saved, so they can never be sa…
- Load More

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!
Oh wow!!!!!!!!
I love having my own room XD I missed my sister at first but I got used to it *shrugs*