@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
and the twin I really want to rp with is a young teen, but he’s rather immature.
My charrie is pretty good at monitoring immature children. I’ll try to get her in here if my mind is apt enough; I’ve been in RP burnout for quite some time lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok! And if you don’t end up using him for anything, that’s a-ok.
Jonathan Ledger
Jonathan is a traveling mailman from the outside world of ATOH. He carries mail for anyone, no matter which bunker or location on the outside. Jonathan is caring, and hates to see others hurting. He has roughly 8 kids in adoptive family, and many…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
He does not need to fight at all! Yes, you can give me a little bio if you want to.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge I have not forgotten where we left off Seb and your characters. Would rather not right now, I’m not in the current scene anyway. Thanks for the suggestion tho.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s totally fine!
Oh, yeah you can use Jonathan if there is a worthy time! He’s not really a fighter (retired fighter perhaps) but he’s extremely dedicated to his job. He’ll go through anything to deliver valuable mail lol. Do you need any details about him? (If you do want to include him just ask me for whatever you need)
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Yaayyyy I’m glad I got them right!!
It’s also funny bc I was going to log on and ask if you were still working on this yesterday but decided against it XXXXD
Mood tho :’) I have the plot allll laid out, it’s just a matter of writing it in between senior projects and my creative stuff.
Dude don’t apologize. It’…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Were the people back in their worlds notified about the selection? Like, taking my charrie as an example, will Crosshair’s peers (the Empire, the Bad Batch, whoever he’s working with right now) be like “hey, what happened to him? He should be here by now” or did someone come to them and say “Your friend has been selected for a game of s…
-
whaley replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
(and just so you know, your fun little comedic WIP is amazing and still has wonderful characters and amazing lessons and values within it even though it’s ‘just for fun’ 😉🥰)
Thank you, I hope to give it some meaning :]
I’m sorry for being kind of sarcastic, I was very moody at the time of writing that post.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! 🥹He’s my favorite of all my charries.
I was definitely listening to Tauren Wells music around the time I named him XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
No pressure, You’re already being super nice for doing something this cool for the community
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m super late to the party here…
Any way I can still participate lol? Or are you guys like already set and started?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
XD yeah, I’m bad at it to. I’ve actually never drawn him XD I’ll have to make some art before they start coming in so it doesn’t influence me.
It’s ok!
Tysm! I’m glad you like him! Yeah, I drew him. That’s my oc Tauren Faulkner, I used to post art and snippets from his wip all the time when I was more active here.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Why does it keep messing up your guy’s tags? Ugh, let me try again.
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Deadline for the art challenge is Friday the 6th
Thanks for participating : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Deadline is Friday the 6th
Thanks for participating : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh that’s so fun! Thanks for sharing😍😂 Yes, you can share music!! And the quote is all yours XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh someone wants to talk XD Okay
And yes, we should definitely avoid sinning, but that is not the only thing God requires of us. We are told to glorify God in what we eat and drink, and whatever else we do 1 Corinthians 10:31. This is a command, not a statement of the way things are. We need to actively seek to Glorify God. If…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you rae!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I am a little worried I took some of the POVs too far in my imagination, and if I did, I’m sorry. Some of them I interpreted humorously without thinking much about their actual story 😅
😃
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
I actually pictured you would have a few pointers XD
I decided this Game realm would know everything about these characters and have everything to neutralize them. So even if Alpha was immune to everything under the sun, this realm will have something to control him. I guess it’s a cheat card, but y’know, I’m not a fair player. :-P…[Read more]
- Load More
