@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m sure someone would be willing to start a talk. ;] Conversations are pretty much the status quo before any fights. I don’t know about everyone’s characters, but mine don’t typically get into a fight unless they are emotionally invested in the outcome. Again, that’s just me.
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Peeps into the room* Ah, I forgot all about this. Hopefully people are still interested, so I am going to give you more questions. I’m very interested in your response to the last question. 😁
…
What music genre (or musical sound) would your project be?
What is a piece of lore in your story which will probably never be mentioned in the fin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“You don’t need to know what an oracle is.” Hugo squinted, eyes sparkling, the way he did whenever thinking private thoughts. “You don’t know what a radio is either, do you?”
“No.”
“Mm.” The shadowy boy let out a chuckle. “I’ve never been too saintly. Don’t have a book, but I know how to be kind. That’s the best we have sometimes.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Gasp*
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Maybe he’d never fully heal.
But how wonderful it was to finally know that God was strong enough to carry even Riker’s most broken pieces.
This is quoting material.
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Not quite lost. Real life is just taking most of my time. *Sigh*
I will try to check back here and RP later today.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae
Nah ur goodHugo
Hugo gave her a curious side glance. “You’re the spiritual type? Do you have a radio oracle or just family devotions?”
Violet
Vi pursed her lips, thinking for a moment. She approached Alpha again. “I am sorry for overwhelming you. I was teasing. Here.”
She put Gage in his palm. “I wouldn’t let you borrow my partner if I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Here we go. Sorry she’s a little cold.
Violet
“Thanks. Consider my memory wiped of your crimes.” She nodded, sizing Alpha up for a few seconds, and walked away.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
It’s a valid concern, my dude, communication is key. You wouldn’t want to wear something green and have a partner with neon pink, would you?
I think Violet walked off, but I’ll figure it out
Hugo
“Coordination is out the window, then. I chose something red and black.” Hugo blew air out of his cheeks. “It’s the only tux I got,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry we left you back there 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
@rae I’m sorry, that sounds rough 🙁 <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thx 😛
Hugo
Hugo looked at her for a moment. The metaphor was surprisingly touching, for some reason. “…No bother at all.”
They quickly passed the spectacle, and down bustling Main Street. The officer vehicles had confused traffic. Luckily for them, the confusion was so tightly-knit, they could simply pass in between the cars and into…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes
“Thank you. I don’t use products,” Barnes said, a rough edge to her voice.
There was a confused silence.
Save it, Barnes. She turned to fully face the newcomers, making a mental note to never deadpan again. She swung her rapier behind her and tilted her head. “A pleasure to meet you as well. I and the thinnest kid are…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
They have little kids here now. Hold the phone, I know what Marcel can do with his delivery service. >;]
@anyonewholikesreadingeverything
Marcel
Along his walk to study hall, with no hurry because of his break period, Marcel spied a group of young children in school uniforms. A teacher tried very hard to keep them in line. As older students…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh yeah, maybe they do.
Seb is restricted from the dance. And actually I think he took the blame for the incidents. Now the rest of the kids only have mild cafeteria duty.
Hugo
It was easy to assume he was Nar’s flame, so to speak – but if you just knew the story, they weren’t going steady by any means.
Hugo took in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Wait tool? *Immediately starts thinking Fork! Factory!*
Leo
The elevator doors slid open to reveal the upstairs hallway. A long line of red and blue doors stood before them. Leo turned left towards room 204 and its dead lightbulb.
“I need to go take care-”
“Lelo!” A high pitched wail sounded behind him. He…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Poor Rory. XD
Leo
The poor kid’s face turned red as he dragged the toe of his shoe around and around. Eddie seemed to be trying to smother more laughter.
But there was something more than just embarrassment in Rory’s eyes. Leo decided to intervene. “If I had a bonny, I would not be taking her to see the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“Oh, hey Nar!” Hugo pushed back his satchel and gave her a reassuring side hug. She didn’t need to know about the magnificent bruises, there was no point in wedging worry between them. “I’m good, I only bit my tongue a few times. Heh, heh.”
Nar wrinkled her nose. “That sounds horrible, for you specifically.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
That is just so cool
- Load More
