@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Look at the first post on this topic. It will explain everything.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay, people still want to do this!
If you need extra details, check the first post of this topic written by Rae. She says 500 words requirement, no set maximum.
And yes, you post the story on here for people to read when the deadline hits. You do not read other people’s entries before you have written yours and posted it, that way the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hmmm… let’s see if I can.
Hey, @elishavet-pidyon you could submit that Blood of the Macabee’s short story…? 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, I do!
I have grapheme-color, month-to-color, spatial sequence, ordinal linguistic personification, a little sound-to-color, faint motion+touch-to-sound… Still figuring out that last one XD
And piano keys have colors too. That doesn’t even have a name, I think it’s an extension of grapheme-color.
If you need to ask questions…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would love to wake up this topic again. I never participated but I wanted to.
Tagging extra people: @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @raxforge @liberty @theshadow @calyhuge
I’ll just give a new short story prompt. And here it is:
Tell the story of a scar.
You can use new settings/characters or use characters from your own WIP, as long as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Thank you 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What is the tech level in this world? I don’t want to force a modern age character into a medieval setting without changing them up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooohh, I can’t pick who to use… I want to use someone who is fresh and fits the adventure theme, but I feel as if I will last longer in this roleplay if the character is super comfortable to me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Lovely warm night colors, I quite like it. :] Do you have synesthesia too? A synesthete conversation probably already happened on this forum, but I can’t remember.
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay! I’m not the only high schooler who still trick or treats! What are you going to be? I’m going as a flapper.
Oh wow, that is such a good idea. O.O I’m going as the princess Hornet from Hollow Knight.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m sorry you worried – you do not need to, I assure you! 😁 It can sometimes feel like things are slowing down for good, but usually people are just busy in real life. This forum is not one of those forums which has slowed down since it began, fortunately. Lots of people are active right no even if they aren’t posting…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!
Thank you!! I guess I’ll have to get back to you when it’s published lol
Thanks girl! Yeah, traditional lineart beats digital all day long.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure sure! I love brainstorming, pls do tag! : D
Hi Liberty! Great to meet you!
I’m a young home-educated follower of Jesus Christ. I’m filled with the passion to write God glorifying stories. I also have a huge passion for horses, and dogs. ( I mean, just read this quote: “I am still under the impression that there is no…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Is Collins saying we should all act like Darwinist survivors tho? Just because Katniss has a traumatized survivor mentality, doesn’t mean Collins thinks it’s a good thing.
I thought the evil government was about:Desensitization – – – – dehumanizing others (the birth of the Hunger Games) – – – – now children are traumatized and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Gotcha
 it’s all about doing whatever you must to survive. Then we have covid, and what happens? Americans make compromises with their freedom that should never have flown all in the name of survival
Yeah totally. A text, especially something that can be sloppy around the edges (like Hunger Games), can negatively affect the cu…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah I’m not a huge fan or critic of Hunger Games. A lot of the appeal for teens is drama/gore thrill, but to just dismiss it because the protagonist has an overwhelming survivor mind defeats the point of her character. You feel me?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Oof. I feel you a bit girl. My Dad has chronic Lyme’s. My big brother had to go to Mexico when he was two to take an experimental Lyme’s treatment to save his life. Thankfully it worked for him.
man that sounds rough
Plus, last year I had Lyme’s, Legionela, and Bartenella all at around the same time. And the antibiotics…they tore me down so…
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Oof. I feel you a bit girl. My Dad has chronic Lyme’s. My big brother had to go to Mexico when he was two to take an experimental Lyme’s treatment to save his life. Thankfully it worked for him.
That’s crazy. And what makes a chronic illness even more detrimental is how the effects trickle down to different members of the family, whether phy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
XD you mean me?? I guess I can sheepishly take that title 🤗
*Stitches the title into a cap and puts it on your head*
Hey that’s not what I meant! 😂 I meant I wanted a update on how much you are enjoying gravity falls, not that you needed to update to a new show! Have you finished? Is it still really good? What’s your fav…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Girl the line art texture, I just can’t 😶🤯
- Load More
