@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Some very loud adult voice shuddered over a speaker, reading off some kind of behavior code with half the heart of a dead trout. She sounded exhausted.
I will take that transition and roll with it. XD
And I apologize for the semi-purposeless roleplay here, I’m very exhausted today and I didn’t have much else to do.
Barnes
Barnes put dow…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sypher
“Oh, precisely.” Syph responded to the question without hearing. Arenas. Masters. Toadstools. He blinked, refocusing on the ceiling. Then slipped up to stand on Rax’s shoulders. He reached out to touch one arch. Such a strange choice of patterns.
“You’d think a pixie’d built this place with as many leaves everywhere.” There…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sypher
“Master Rax?” Syph propped one elbow atop the youth’s head and twisted around to squint behind him. But this felt almost too secure a position. Too controlled. He hummed to himself, resting his crossed arms on his makeshift table.
Still, there were advantages to being this high. He didn’t have to crane his neck to study the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Leo
“Well…” Leo dragged out the word into a verbal smile. “First things first, you’ll need to get cleaned up for the day. I have some extra clothes you can have, and most of those bandages need changed too. Then breakfast. If you need help with anything, please let me know. I’ve been knocked about a few times before. Leaves…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve never watched the Chosen because the idea of a tv show about Jesus makes me uncomfortable, but I had a Wingfeather show phase back when the site was funding the first season. That’s probably the closest thing I had to a favorite Christian show. Otherwise, Veggie Tales is it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Maybe they compared Nahim to Mando, too. At some point in your draft, Nahim was wearing a mask and refusing to take it off, right? I always think of Mando when a character does that.
Yep, I’ve watched some of Hilda! Haven’t finished it because my siblings will speed-watch through something and refuse to watch it again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Perfect reason to venture out of KP hibernation. 👌
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve thought of the Lockwood one before but didn’t mention it
NOooOOo *Muffled drama* I suppose it is unavoidable. They are both sad tea lovers. Well then, you should know Hugo was a fixed thing before I ever read about or watched Lockwood.
It bothered me so much for a long time. I’ve been trying pretty hard to make them different since…
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my. XD Lucille Barnes…..that’s perfect and I haven’t even seen the Mandalorian.
That’s what I thought XDXD She would fit into that universe quite well. Plus she already has to carry around a child whom she has maternal instincts for, so the plot is right there.
Now I have to remember who’s been compared to whom…
I haven’t seen most of… -
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Amen! God writes the best stories.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you. I am trying my best to be positive about this. 🙂 It will all work out for good.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my. XD Lucille Barnes…..that’s perfect and I haven’t even seen the Mandalorian.
Now I have to remember who’s been compared to whom…
I haven’t seen most of them so I usually don’t remember… -
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, that’s not good. I’ll be praying you get stuff figured out, and find a good solution.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
If your main characters have ever been compared to characters in a tv show or something similar, please make a meme about it. I would very much like to see. Just post it without any context.
Mine:

Now you. 🫵
@loopylin @rae @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @eehhthisappliestoeveryone
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Yay!! God is good!
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayy, that’s great! I would be so sad if our car was stolen. 🥲
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh gracious. I’m trying to visualize how this would work/look like. XD
BTW, Sypher looks and acts pretty much like a 14 year old (he’s marginally older as his people have a slightly longer life spans than most people) just a 4 1/2 foot 14 year old. I don’t remember if I said his age…XD
Sypher
The world spun was a cacophony of color…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
500 pages!!! Woohoo!!! *throws confetti*
Yeeaah!! 😀 *High five* Also I am over 4000 posts. Crazy, crazy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Love the depth in the drawing!! It feels very three-dimensional with the shadows.
Loooolll, I like the blue jay gecko
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @raxforge @theshadow
Much appreciation :]
- Load More
