-
HighScribe replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love her!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok!! Thx!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
How do you FIND all these pics?!?!?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awesome!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol yep!! 😂😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s really cool!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

This is me. Like, disturbingly accurate XD -
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
That describes me exactly 😂 if I have a book that I’m reading, I’ll stay up past midnight to read, even during the school year.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
You could totally sell plushies of the squidy XD -
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I love it!! Adorable squid!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol they even have the same eyes 😂 I would not be at all surprised if those are the same guy XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@solfyre
Yup!! Same 😂 I’ve recently been really distracted from my ‘main’ WIP.
Ohh, cool!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore
Hmm… six are showing up, but then it shows a bunch of blank posts.Weird.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Whoops @hybridlore
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybriore
lol 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
only the first batch is showing up -
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Those are so cool!!
Thrown to the Wolves sounds epic. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It was down for me for a while, but it’s back up now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Aha!! It’s back up!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
The ‘recent topics’ page is down for me. Anyone else having the same problem?? 🤔
(I was able to access this page through a link that gmail gave me but nothing else is working)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@angnil
Wingfeather Saga is so good!! I still cry whenever I read that ending… 😭😭Have you read either of Andrew Peterson’s non-fiction books?? I read Adorning the Dark, and it was amazing.
- Load More
