-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, that’s kind of what I’m going for.
Of course, Kira does have a love interest… 😏
I feel really bad for what I’m going to put this girl through 🤫
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorta. Yeah, he’s around 30ish??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper
Definitely 😏 -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!! I will!!
Thank you!! Um… not exactly sure how they find them yet XD I’m thinking that there was, like, a lot of scrambled prophecies and stuff about Kyn returning. Rune spent a good dozen or so years researching, and as far as he can tell, all the dates are pointing to roughly the current decade, as well as kin…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, how you feel better soon!!
Ah, yes, I forgot that I haven’t gotten around to telling anyone yet. 🙄 no more procrastination!!
(I’ll tag @hybridlore too cuz she asked about this a while ago too)
Ok, so in my currently nameless world there are three suns, but they form one together. Unfortunately, the third sun, Kyn, dis…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Anyone wanna chat?? I’m currently stuck at an auto-parts shop and very bored… 🙄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Rapunzel retelling!! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 2 months ago
Not good?? How can they be not good?? These are seriously stories that children have been told for centuries.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey!! Nice to meet you!! This may sound strange, but you have a beautiful name!!
I’m HighScribeOfAetherium aka Bridget.
I love The Queen’s Thief!! And LOTR and Narnia ofc. Adorning the Dark is a wonderful book!! I’m currently reading his other nonfiction, The God of the Garden.
I play piano, too!! I also like to sing, but only when nobo…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😭😭😭 That’s so good!! ❤️❤️ Poor Leon and Riker!! 😭😭😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, there was no rush or anything, partially because we hardly go anywhere. Ever. 😂
Wait a minute. I’ll be able to get my permit in a year 😳
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter760
My brother is 17, and he still doesn’t have his license, or a job, for that matter 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love all the names!! They all have a good feel to them!!
Btw random question does your WIP have twenty-first century technology??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😭❤️🥺 Lesli!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Questions, questions and more questions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I agree with everyone else. It really depends on your style, and how you function. I have a lot of WIPs, but I tend to focus on one at a time.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m not saying that nowadays, people aren’t so interested in putting in junky agendas that they probably will ruin a deliberately Christian tale, but….I’d be “cautiously optimistic” about it.
I agree. I tend to be negative about these things from the start. I don’t trust any of the people with power to create anything of q…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😱😱😱
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Pic didn’t work :/
I guessed Disney cause they seem to have run out of original ideas and are now just making live-action remakes lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
