-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
You can borrow tAoL whenever you want.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes it is. I didn’t get is cuz it was only available in hardcover.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m probably going to read Elantris. White Sands, though… graphic novels aren’t really my thing.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Don’t worry I came prepared *hefts fire extinguisher*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Maybe I’ll just read into them on the wiki and read lots of reviews on Goodreads 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is all getting very overwhelming 😵💫😵💫😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
In his own words, he’s taking his gloves off, starting with Wax and Wayne 4, Lost Metal, which you need background primarily from Elantris and Stormlight.
Will I be completely lost if I read that one before Elantris?? I’ve read the other 3 Wax and Wayne books and will probably be reading the 4th soon… should I read Elantris first??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Clearest Rivers | A poem I wrote in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Pfps are back up!! Finally, that was very confusing.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I KNOW.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*cheers*
Reuben sat up and faced Leo with a grin. “That was awesome.”
That would be me 😂
Great scene!! I love it!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
You guys are worrying me 😅 are the chances of KP breaking down, like, high?
-
HighScribe posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello @loopylin @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @everyone
Is it just me, or did everyone’s pfp reset?? -
HighScribe replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, I didn’t see your reply to grcr 😅 lag.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
I love it!! Onnnneeeee thing that stood out to me was this line (and please take my comments with a grain of salt):
He thought of his sister’s gentle, quiet spirit, and his restless, fiery one and shook his head. Sometimes he didn’t believe that they were related.
There’s nothing inherently wrong with it, but it’s kind of going a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey. I’m really sorry you’re having a hard time. I’ll be praying ❤️😔
- Load More

And it won’t let me upload a new one 🤔
Nope did that for me too! Weird 🤔
Huh. Is it letting you upload a new one?? It won’t do that for me for some reason.
No lol, it’s not working for me either. But then again profile pictures have been glitchy in the past so hopefully it’ll get fixed soon. I can see Euodia’s picture but no one else’s right now.
Yeah.
Weirdddd… it’s doing the same thing for me.
Yeah 🤔
Nope, everyone’s pictures are gone and it also wont let me download a new one. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
Hey, pfps are back up!