-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Skyward.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Wait- it took you a while month??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
HE DID??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
@thearcaneaxiom
Wyi, I believe Yumi has some spoilers for RoW (I am unsure how much is said, but they have the potential to be very big) -
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Oh yeah, it’s called Sixth of the Dusk.
Also, secret project 4 has a blurb now. Here it is:
#1 New York Times bestselling author Brandon Sanderson shows us a future in the Cosmere universe where a perpetual planetary wanderer must decide whether to keep running, or stay and make a difference on a struggling planet. Years ago he had c…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
The one on Threnody is called Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell, and I’ve heard it’s like a horror novel 😬
Theres also one that takes place on the planet The First of the Sun, which has the Aviars, but idk what it’s called.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I’ll probably want to read them eventually.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Three.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Warbreaker takes place on Nalthis, but Stormlight has a few crossover characters from it.
-
HighScribe posted an update 3 years ago
You ever get those midnight urges to wear a hat?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I am unsure if I missed a chapter or not. Are we just tossed in with Lilitiu and Sef, or did I miss something important? Anyway, I thought the chapter was great! This line:
They knew for a fact that they were being hunted by the Pythonos,
Feels a bit clunky. But other than that, great!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ohhh… 🤔
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Wait, I thought he was from Ildin?? Maybe you never said that and I just assumed for some random reason, but I really thought…??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Wait, what happened to Kreshen? 😢
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Another Project I'm Working on in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Me like. Me like lots.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Maybe.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
No, I meant my submission to the forum. I’ve never seen the moderation feature before. If you want, you can contact them to see if it got lost or is just being moderated still.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, but you COULD.
No it doesn’t have anything to do with Clydak.
Ok.
Also, I would wait a bit before reposting.  My submission took at least a week to process. And the forum directors have a lot of other stuff  to manage.
- Load More

what do you mean by midnight?
But yes, at random times I just get urges to wear a hat….but not at midnight haha
Lol I mean it was literally the middle of the night and suddenly, I NEEDED to wear a hat 😂
Oh….that’s hilarious haha