@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
It’s legit sooo smooth…I’m just like “Man I want my art to be that smooth 😂”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHHHHH I ADORE IT OH MY STINKING GOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH!!! This is legit my favorite art piece of yours like AHHHHH!!!
I seriously LOVE DANTE SOOOO MUCH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s fine, talk to ya tomorrow!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry it’s actually getting a bit late for me 🤣 I’ll have to get back to you later XD trying to y’know… Have a schedule of sorts lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Messed up yo tag @mineralizedwritings XD
So wanna chat? How’s ur charries doing?
OOH!! What did u write in ur latest sprint?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralozedwritings GASPS!!!
and now…I shall ruin it…
RIGHT.
NOW
-
Charityanne and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Gwyndalf the Wise and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @loopylin @gwyndalf-the-writer
anyone here?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s alright! It’s kinda long Ik lol.
I don’t quite get what you mean with the quotations, but lol I’m glad I’m doing it right! XD
Same, cww takes up a bit of time. I just finished a sprint that brought me up to 31k though!
Thanks for the encouragement!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Welllllp I’m bored lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Charityanne and
Loopy are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Arabella
Ara’s heart beat in her ears, hands shaking as Leo continued to speak. She glanced at her palm, staring at the scar embedded in her skin, showing her forever connection with the little white haired boy she’d come to call brother.
Her eyes grew glassy and she smiled softly.
“Paxton…?” She whispered. “You’ve s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I AM HERE!
November
November looked into Riker’s blue eyes, seeing the sincerity in his gaze. He looked away, sniffling.
He felt silly. Small.
Weak.
Like a child.
But, in a way, he supposed he was…
Though that didn’t make him feel any better…
He shook his head. He wasn’t sure he did want to talk about things.
An…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne started the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So last semester I had a class where I wrote a full novel (okay it’s more of a novella) in a semester. And I finished it! The very very rough draft, at least. Would anyone be interested in reading it as I edit the chapters?
Here’s a blurb:
He took the maglev train.
Milo Trone has been living his life inside a simulation. Every part of his l…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I tried to get as much of his sass into his expression as I could… 🤣
I almost didn’t see your post, but I scrolled up from freedom’s. 😂🤣
Thanks! And yeah, I’m ready for the next episodes! 😁
The books sound really cool! I looked up pictures of the bad batch during rebels and found the picture you were…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic How do y'all keep your focus on the Lord while writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@anyone who wants to discuss or answer this @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @booksandbeakers @orielle21 @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian
So…
I’ve been struggling to remember to focus on God while writing lately, although today was better.
I’ve found that listening to praise &…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Whoops, messed up your tag up there!
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings You all seen those movies? They’re awesome, right? (Which is your favorite type of dragon?) Have you read the book series it was based off of? they’re a LOT different, but in my mind just as good!
- Load More
