@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise's profile was updated 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
God’s Pencil
Creator of all things, You are unimaginably huge.
I am like a pencil to You.
Though my lead may smear or break,
You are the sealer of my fate.
If not for You, what use am I?
Your grasping hand answers my cry.
LORD, through my use be glorified,
May this tiny pencil lift You high.-
Great job!
-
Aw, thanks!
-
You’re welcome! It’s a great poem…
I enjoy poetry but I can’t write it very well. I come up with prophecies for my stories though sometimes.-
Yeah, I don’t usually write poetry for the same reason, this was for homework that my mother assigned me. Honestly the only reason that it’s that good is because I prayed about it and the Lord helped me with ideas. =)
-
Ah, ok. It’s great though!
-
-
-
-
-
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@gold_hummingbird yeaaaaa…… u don’t have to answer them, of course lol…it’s not like we’ll hunt you down or anything… *turns*
PUT DOWN THE PITCHFORKS GUYS….
THAT MEANS YOU LOOPY!
*Cough.*
Ahem, anyway! Hope you have fun, and we’d love to hear about any current project your working on, or if you’d like to hear about ours, y…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
It sounds really cool! Personally, I struggled with the formatting (I accidentally kept skipping lines XD), but the actual words themselves would definitely draw me into it.
Those are some really good collages, too.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter they seem so cool!!! Nate will probs definitely be my favorite (I luv the guys XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ya know….
we really could use a healer or doctor in this RP btw….XD
we’ve got Leo’s wound, poor baby Paxton’s whip strike, though thankfully it’s not bothering him much, November’s burns, Nyx is DYING…. (Okay maybe that’s a bit dramatic? Ok maybe not…), Everton’s now hurting, maybe dislocated shoulder,
And If Koshka wasn’t taking…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I’m Gwyneth Wise on CWW.
And I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.
Cool, cool.
So I’m writing here for no apparent reason, other than to show the world I exist.
XD I have received your proof.
So, um, I like to write! I finished a few novels, half of them suck, and the other two are pretty good. Writing has been a p…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c WHOOPS totally forgot to respond to this 🤣 hmmm idk what could be on the other side…
Would Aloth have anything interesting in mind? 😂 or nah
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter aww poor girl!!! 😭
-
MineralizedWritings and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Light and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Gwyndalf the Wise and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Esther and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@gold_hummingbird AHHHH HIIII!! It’s me V.L!!
@mineralizedwritings is Lesli Mintz. So good to see ya here!!!
also yes be prepared to answer a ton of questions as u introduce yourself to KP, our Keepers tend to get a bit carried away when meeting someone new (we’re an excitable bunch XD)
Really there’s not much to learn, this place is he…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@charityanna
That was so cute! And definitely a cat, you got it spot on 😂😁
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
No! The dragon book is lost!
Sorry… I had to. Anyway, hi! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m theloonyone
What are your novels about? I’ve only finished (finished is a strong word, it’s more of a really rough draft) one novel, but it’s something. And I am heartbroken to hear of the dragon book’s demise… But great job keeping at…[Read more]
-
Koshka posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Hey y’all! We’re in between quiz tournaments and I’m way behind in my verses, plus I’m struggling to be ready to graduate come June. I need to cut back on screen time right now so I can focus on work *grimace* so I need to pull the Twins from the RP. I’ve been trying not to do this, but it’s become necessary. I’ll…[Read more]
-
@koshka I can’t say I’m not heartbroken…but I do understand and I hope everything goes well and we see you again maybe after June!!! Love ya Koshka!!! (The twins… 😭)
-
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka AUGH RIKER 😭 AND LEEEEO AND DIETRICH AND ADOLPHUS UGH! I think I’m going to have Ara strike up a conversation with those two…
Arabella
Ara nodded with a small smile at Leo’s silent thanks, then waited on the reply from Felix. He huffed, nodding. His eyes landed on Ara and Ellie.
“Will you be joining us?”
-
Charityanne replied to the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes the poem is called A Kitten.😊
If you’re referring to where to pause in each paragraph that would be where the commas are.
hope that’s what you were looking for.
- Load More
