@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
OOOOOO Let me know when you’re finished with it, I’d love to see it! =D
*is very embarrassed* I went this whole time thinking Eddie was a guy… Whoops.
Do you want any more ideas, or does Power got you covered? -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol the snatching the character one 😂 @godlyfantasy12 stole Kaine awhile back, still waiting. -_-
And the cinnamon roll one XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
rofl!!! Those are absolutely hilarious!! …and soo true… XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You can totally add some characters in!
If you want, I can add some of my other charries so they can join up with yours. Does that work?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whoever’s the castle gatekeeper(s)
Is it okay if I get some characters to join the castle or is it too chaotic already? I understand if it’s too full for more characters right now, I can wait if need be. =)
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
0. We met each other a few days ago, during a Crazy Writing Week that is currently going on. It was @godlyfantasy12 who actually told me about Kingdom Pen.
So cool! I briefly considered doing CWW, but then I was like: no, my schedule is already full. Lol. I write in the afternoon, and that is when lots of the extracurricular…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Me too! Lol!
I’m a plantser, so I do have some things plotted, but most of it just plays out itself. For example, after they went to the prison, most of what happened afterwards wasn’t really in my outline. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy @princesachronicle22
Sorry it took me so long to reply!
Anyway. Princesa, do you want to RP next. My charries are just kinda standing around waiting for Uvah to do something. XD
And, Godly, I don’t mind your using Aloth. 😉 You wrote him perfectly!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@gold_hummingbird You write fanfiction? And dragon books? And halfhuman/half animal characters? Yesssss! I write wayyy too many of all of those.
I love HTTYD too! Also a book series called Wings of Fire, which is about dragons. The later books get ehhh in terms of clean content though.
I am currently working on a ten-book Star Wars fanfic,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, ok! This will be interesting! Looking forwards to seeing how that developers, and can’t wait or Ev to open up. Seems like that will be a moment for them.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Woah, your new pfp is so cool! Is that one of your oc’s?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Keilah H. are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter
XD XD XD *dying of laughter at them all* -
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter That one about not dismembering somebody….YET…
Phenomenal.
Most of my charries are like that. They ARE mostly dragons though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 LIZARDSSSSSS!!!!!!
Sorry, had to do it.
Green anoles are GREAT! I remember the first time I caught one; I was at my cousins’ house. There were two brown anoles and one green on the wall, but the green one was “disguised” as brown…you know how they can do that right? Well, anyway, I grabbed the green, then it bit me and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter THAT CHARRIE/ CINNAMON ONE LOL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter Those are all pure perfection…lol. That last one tho!
I wouldn’t be wrapping the characters I’m thinking of in blankets though. I’d snatch them away and then just plain give them MORE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE…….
-
Esther and
LandriC are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
YOU CATCH LIZARDS TOO!??!?!? (Haha, okay, sorry for yelling.)
That has been literally all I do when I’m outside ever since I was 5. I’m a professional lizard catcher XD. I actually caught a green anole this past summer and named her Lizzie. I tried to catch a male so I could release them at our woodpile, and have a little community of…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All of those are great XD
- Load More
